Integra Telecom Pulls Bond Deal
- Banks Set Price Talk on Integra TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p24
This article reports on the establishment of price talk by a bank consortium marketing a 210 million U.S. term loan for Integra Telecom.
- Three Loans Break, Rise on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/31/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p19
The article reports on the increase in price of three term loans for Triumph Group, RCN Metro and Village Roadshow Films on May 27, 2010.
- Chrysler Moves $1B from TL to Bond. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p35
The article reports that Chrysler Group has moved 1 billion U.S. dollars from its loan to its bond offering, reduced the sized of its term loan B while increasing its bond offering and the price on the term loan.
- Arch Coal Plans $600M in Bonds and Loan. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/19/2012, p15
The article reports on Arch Coal's term loan and bond offering, valued at 600 million dollars, for general corporate purposes, with Bank of American Merrill Lynch as lead book-runner.
- Bombardier Plans $1B Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/19/2012, p22
The article reports that Montreal, Quebec-based aerospace and transportation company Bombardier has issued senior notes, valued at 1 billion dollars, to help repay an existing term loan and pay dividends to its owners.
- Calpine Sells $750M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/21/2013, p15
The article reports that Calpine upsized its bond offering at the expense of a concurrent term loan offering and sold priced 750 million U.S. dollars in six percent secured notes due by 2022.
- Blackboard Plans $365M HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/28/2013, p2
The article reports on the launch by education technology developer Blackboard Inc. of a bond offering in October 2013 to repay a term loan.
- Cinemark, Puget Energy Price HY Deals at Par. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p25
The article reports that Puget Energy has issued 6 percent senior secured notes with 2021 maturity worth 500 million U.S. dollars to repay its outstanding term loan debt while Cinemark Holdings, a movie theater operator, issued 7.375 percent senior subordinated notes with 2021 maturity worth 200...
- Air Canada Pulls $1B TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p34
The article reports that Canadian airline Air Canada has withdrew its 1 billion dollars term loan B that would have been utilized to pay the airline's senior secured notes.