Another One Starts a Fund
- Babson Launches HY Loan/Bond Fund. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p9
The article reveals the plan of Babson Capital to launch a closed-end fund that will invest in leverage loans and high yield bonds.
- Citi Marketing $512M CLO for Babson. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p20
The article reports that as of July 2011, Babson Capital Management is looking to sell off a 512 million dollar collateralized loan obligation with an AAA rating by Standard & Poor's, arranged by the Citigroup.
- 3i Debt Management Preps â‚¬310M CLO. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p9
The article reports on the plan of private equity firm 3i Debt Management Investments to launch a 411.5 million dollar European collateralized loan obligation (CLO) which features five classes of senior floating-rate notes and one of subordinated notes.
- Unwinds, Write-Downs And Weirdness, Oh My. C. J. C. // Bank Loan Report;2/18/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p2
The author reflects on the challenges faced by the financial market in the U.S. Among them are the battle against liquidations by the collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) sector and the underperformance of floating-rate funds versus junk bond funds. Despite these, the author believes that...
- Prudential Marketing $379M CLO. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p12
The article reports on plans by Prudential Investment Management, a manager of institutional assets, for a 379 million dollars collateralized loan obligation of floating-rate notes.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;11/03/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 42, p33
Provides information on asset securitization activities in Europe and the international market for the year through November 3, 2003. Data on coupon type and its maturity; Fixed and floating rates; Collateralized debt obligations.
- Babson Hits The Middle Ground Running With Latest CLO. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;6/11/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Babson Capital Management, an investment management firm in Charlotte, North Carolina, regarding the closure of Babson Mid-Market CLO Ltd. 2007-II. It is the company's first collateralized loan obligation (CLO) to focus on middle-market loans. Moreover,...
- Babson Capital Sails Through Rocky CLO Market. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on a collateralized loan obligation (CLO) that is currently marketing by Babson Capital Management LLC in the U.S. The financial institution is dealing its fourth CLO-related transaction since early 2008, adding to the 50-plus collateralized debt obligations overseeing by the...
- Babson's Upbeat About 2005 Euro Market. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
Focuses on the optimism of Babson Capital Management on its prospects in Europe. Success of Babson Capital Europe in being one of the largest investors in the region; Increase in the assets of the company; Plan of the company to launch another collateralized loan obligation.