- Regency Completes $500M HY Issue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p33
The article reports on the junk bonds issued by Regency Energy Partners on May 23, 2011 in an effort to pay down its revolver debt.
- Regency, Alpha Offer Combined $1B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/1/2012, p24
The article reports that Texas-based Regency Energy Partners and Virginia-based Alpha Natural Resources are on the U.S. junk bond primary markets with offerings of 500-million dollars each in senior notes due 2023 and 2018, respectively, citing further details on the bond offers.
- Two Companies to Tap HY Market for $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/18/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p18
The article announces the plans of Regency Energy Partners and Sealy Mattress to enter the high yield primary market on May 18, 2009. Regency Energy Partners is planning to price 250 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2016, while Sealy Mattress intends to issue 350 million U.S. dollars in...
- Regency Energy Drives By to Raise $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/29/2013, p16
The article reports that the proceeds from natural gas provider Regency Energy Partners' 600 million U.S. dollar drive-by junk bond sale will be used to help finance its 1.5 billion U.S. dollar acquisition of Southern Union Gathering Co. in 2013.
- energy update. Francis, Robert // Fort Worth Business Press;8/16/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p7
The section offers news briefs on the energy industry as of August 2010, including the agreement of Regency Energy Partners LP to acquire Zephyr Gas Services, shale hydraulic fracturing operation of Halliburton Co in Poland, and the changes made by Quicksilver Resources Inc. to its operating...
- Regency Plans System Expansion. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 239 Issue 10, p10
The article informs that Regency Energy Partners LP is going to construct an expansion of its processing facility located in Dubach in North Louisiana.
- Regency Energy Offers $600M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/10/2014, p11
The article reports that natural gas provider Regency Energy is offering 600 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2022 and plans to use the proceeds to repay outstanding revolver debt.
- Regency Issues $700M in Upsized Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/1/2012, p35
The article reports that Dallas, Texas-based natural gas provider Regency Energy Partners has sold 700-million dollars in a drive-by bond deal upsized from 500-million dollars, the proceeds of which will be used to repay the firm's outstanding 515-million dollar revolving debt.
- Regency Takes on Debt for $1.3B Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p37
The article reports that Regency Energy Partners will assume new bonds and use its revolver to finance its 1.3 billion U.S. dollars acquisition of Eagle Rock Energy Partner's midstream business.