Downsized Deals Could Signal HY Repricing
- JBS Prices Downsized Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p32
The article offers information on a downsized junk bond deal issued by JBS USA on May 27, 2011.
- JBS Herds Buyers to $1B Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p31
The article reports on the 1-billion U.S. dollar junk bond issue of JBS USA, an American subsidiary of Brazilian beef and pork processor JBS.
- Three Issuers Add $1B to Junk Bond Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/23/2012, p3
The article deals with the junk bond market issuance of several companies, including JBS USA, Creative Casinos and Sable International.
- Investors Upbeat About Unsecured Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/24/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 35, p8
The article reports on the move of investors to deal with unsecured high-yield debt offerings in the U.S. bond market. Mike Simonton, managing director of Fitch Ratings Ltd., believed that the junk bonds have low interest rate environment within complex capital structure compared to secured...
- Bond Prices Increase on Secondary Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/5/2011, p14
The article reports on an increase in high yield bond prices in the U.S. on August 31, 2011 over the trading losses during the previous week.
- TransUnion Prices $645M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p24
The article focuses on TransUnion's launch of a junk bond offering priced at 645 million U.S. dollars, which will be used to finance a buyout deal.
- GMAC Prices Double the Bonds with $2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p2
This article announces that financial services firm GMAC has doubled its proposed deal and priced two billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds on February 9, 2010.
- Realogy Prices Below Price Talk. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p24
The article reports that real estate company Realogy prices its 700-million U.S. dollar junk bond issue at par and below price talk.
- Bond Prices May Signal Slowdown. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p7
The article deals with indicators of the possible slow down of junk bond market which include secondary bond prices and an increase in primary market discounts.