Alliance Data Completes $1B CF
- IN MARKET US Syndicated Loans (10/14/04 - 10/21/04). // Bank Loan Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p9
The article presents statistics for U.S. syndicated loans for the period between October 14-21, 2004. It lists details such as amount, borrower, lead bank and maturity period for the loans sanctioned during this period. Kellogg Co. has obtained loan worth $2000 million from J. P. Morgan Chase &...
- SunTrust Defies Credit Optimism in Southeast. Davis, Paul // American Banker;4/24/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 78, p2
The author reports on concerns that SunTrust Banks Inc. has raised regarding its commercial lending business. Concerns that executives at SunTrust have regarding the impact that the recession is having on some of their clients are mentioned. Weaknesses that SunTrust is seeing with its commercial...
- When Is a Waiver Not a Waiver? Goodnow, Jannis E. // Litigation News;Winter2012, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p12
The article discusses the court case Krinsk v. SunTrust Banks Inc., under which the plaintiff sought to certify a class of elderly SunTrust customers whose home equity lines of credit had been suspended for refusing to provide financial information to the bank. The U.S. District Court for the...
- As tobacco road turns into Wall Street South, SunTrust stakes a claim. Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;10/19/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 202, p24
Reports on the venture of SunTrust Banks Inc.'s SunTrust Capital Markets unit into additional investment banking businesses. Approval from the Federal Reserve Board; Reflection of growing interest among banks in the Southeast in providing a broader array of services; Ability to act as agent or...
- SunTrust ratings get upgrade from S&P. // American Banker;8/6/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 150, p2
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp. revising its ratings outlook on Sun Trust Banks Inc. to positive from stable. Ratings on debts and certificates of deposit.
- SunTrust streamlining loan origination through automation, standard systems. Tucker, Tracey // American Banker;6/27/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 122, p18
Reports on SunTrust Banks Inc.'s plans to automate its loan origination process. Goal of streamlining the process; Installation of a suite of loan origination and compliance software from Formation Technologies Inc.; Support of common back office systems in various operational areas.
- Stock plan raises possibility SunTrust is eying merger. Talley, Karen // American Banker;2/19/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 33, p36
States that the move by SunTrust Banks Incorporated to boost the number of shares it can issue suggests it may be interested in acquisitions. Why the request on the number of shares the company could issue was reduced; Reference to the bank's assets; Information on SunTrust.
- SunTrust investment arm to apply for equity powers. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;9/26/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 186, p8
Announces that SunTrust Banks Inc. will ask the US Federal Reserve within 30 days to 60 days permission to underwrite corporate debt and equity. Preparations made for underwriting corporate debt; Reason for SunTrust's move to obtain Tier 2 powers.
- SunTrust subsidiaries to bear parent's name. // American Banker;1/12/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p4
Reports that all bank subsidiaries of SunTrust Banks Inc. will adopt the holding company name in fall 1995. Expenses for the marketing campaign and sign change.