CRT Forms Capital Markets Group
- Greenwich Capital team takes on new venture. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/20/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 29, p5
The article reports that Greenwich Capital Markets Inc. have bought a controlling stake in CRT Capital Inc. in Connecticut. The move was part of its plan to establish the investment sales and trading company into one of the five largest primary dealers. It is said that the move will provide an...
- CRT's Research Enjoys Success. // High Yield Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p3
Provides information about Stamford, Connecticut-based CRT Capital Group LLC, a research-driven, institutional securities research and brokerage company focusing on the troubled sectors of the high yield and convertible markets.
- Aquiline Buys Broker-Dealer. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p18
The article reports on the 225 million U.S. dollar investment of Aquiline Capital Partners in the independent institutional broker-dealer CRT Capital Group.
- CRT Capital Expands Products, Staff. // Mortgage Servicing News;Nov2011, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the agreement reached by CRT Capital Group LLC to acquire the sales and trading team from the Citadel Securities Institutional Mortgage Backed Securities Group and the structure of its securitized products business.
- Investors Buy Controlling Stake in CRT. // American Banker;7/13/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 132, p8
The article reports that a group of investors has purchased a controlling interest in the security broker CRT Capital Group of Stamford, Connecticut and are expected to focus the firm on mortgage and asset-backed securities and U.S. Treasuries. The investor group is led by the former chief...
- Investors Purchase Big Part of CRT. // National Mortgage News;7/27/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p7
The article reports on the controlling interest purchase by a group of investors at CRT Capital Group LLC in Stamford, Connecticut. It mentions several executives that composed the investor group including former Countywide Capital Markets' chief executive officer (CEO) Ron Kripalani and former...
- On The Move. // Traders Magazine;Aug2013, Vol. 26 Issue 351, p1
The article announces several appointments at different financial services firms including Thomas Quigley as senior executive at WallachBeth Capital LLC, Rick Joyce as managing director at CRT Capital Group LLC, and Kevin Halupka as managing director at Lodestar Securities Corp.
- Big backing. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/13/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 37, p1
The article provides a company profile of CRT Capital Group LLC in Stamford, Connecticut. The company was founded as Credit Research & Trading in 1989 and deals in convertible debt, equities, emerging markets and credit. It has 150 employees and is chaired by former RBS Greenwich Capital chief...
- More Job-Hopping In Junk Boutiques. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p13
Reports on developments in junk trade Libertas Partners LLC in the U.S. Decision of Sal Abbatiello, co-founder, chief operating officer and head of sales of Libertas, to resign for rival boutique CRT Capital Group LLC; Ambitious hiring goals of the company; Hiring of Jeff Growney as a managing...