UBS Loses U.S. Lev Finance Head
- UBS Shifts Management of Forex Arm. // American Banker;3/28/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 47, p12
Brief information is given about the succession of UBS AG's foreign exchange executive Arie Adler by George Athanasopoulos.
- Global Equities Co-Heads At USB Resign Over Loss. // American Banker;10/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 155, p16
The article reports that co-heads of global equities at Swiss bank UBS AG Francois Gouws and Yassine Bouhara resigned after the September 2011 $2.3 billion unauthorized trading loss.
- UBS Entices Away $1.3M Producer From Merrill. Welsch, Andrew // Financial-planning.com;9/4/2015, p3
The article announces that former Merrill Lynch advisor James Lipari has joined UBS where he reports to Mike Mimick, complex director.
- UBS Names Rohner as Chief Executive. // American Banker;7/9/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 130, p8
The article announces that Marcel Rohner has been appointed chief executive officer (CEO) for the financial services firm UBS AG.
- UBS Exec Leaves Investment Bank for Wealth Management. Logutenkova, Elena // Financial-planning.com;9/22/2014, p10
The article announces the appointment of Mike Stewart as head of Investment Products and Services unit at private bank UBS.
- UBS Loses Another, This Time to Moelis. // American Banker;6/22/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 96, p16
Brief information is presented about the departure of UBS AG's bank executive for global mergers and acquisitions Liam Beere who will join Moelis & Co. as a partner at the investment bank in September 2011.
- B of A Steals UBS' Prime Broker Chief. // American Banker;3/8/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 36, p16
Brief information is given about the hiring of former UBS AG executive Stuart Hendel by Bank of America Corp.'s Merrill Lynch unit and notes two other executives, Jonathan Yalmokas and Charlotte Burkeman, also left UBS.
- UBS Taps Morgan Stanley Vet to Rebuild Energy Team. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/24/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33522, p6
The article announces that Thomas Langford was appointed as international energy investment banking chief executive officer (CEO) at UBS AG in Houston, Texas.
- Will Sine and Feuille duke it out at UBS? Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/12/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p4
Reports the appointment of James Feuille and Jeffrey Sine to head the technology group of UBS Warburg. Concentration of Mr. Feuille in the technology sector and Mr. Sine on the media banking department; Career highlights of Feuille and Sine; Advantage of hiring Feuille and Sine in the company.