Harland Clarke Cancels Loan Amendment
- Harland Clarke Plans $750M First Lien. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p16
The article reports on the plan by San Antonio, Texas-based marketing services provider Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. to issue first lien, covenant-lite incremental B-3 term loan valued at 750 million U.S. dollars.
- Harland Clarke Amends $1B TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p29
The article reports that Credit Suisse has changed terms on the senior secured term loan of Harland Clarke Holdings due in 2014.
- Harland Clarke to Offer $1.37B in Debt. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/20/2014, p13
The article discusses plans of Harland Clarke Holdings to bring 1.365 billion U.S. dollars in debt to the market to support its 2.45 billion U.S. dollars acquisition of Valassis Communications. The debt will be sold through a first-lien term loan and a bond offering of secured and unsecured...
- Harland Taken Private. // Credit Union Times;9/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p32
The article informs the privatization of Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. after its owner M & F Worldwide Corp, a public holding company approved merger with a private holding company, MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
- Harland Clarke Shuffles Debt Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p1
The article reports on holding company Harland Clarke Holdings' revamp of its debt offering as of February 3, 2014. Topics discussed include the company's transfer of 50 million dollars to a long offering from a bond tranche in a 1.365 billion dollars debt package for financing its acquisition...
- Harland Clarke Prices $815M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p12
The article reports on holding company Harland Clarke Holdings' launch of an 815 million dollars junk bond deal as of February 3, 2014. Topics discussed include the company's moving of 50 million dollars out of bond tranche to a loan offer, senior secured notes due in 2021 sold by the company...
- Kaleidoscope of Diversity at Harland Clarke. Dawson, Chuck // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p46
The author reports on improving diversity and inclusion at Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. He says that he aligned the company's new Diversity Management program with principles he supported his whole career. The company is said to have come a long way since the beginning of its diversity journey....
- Checks Business Continues To Erode At Harland Clarke. // CardLine;8/13/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p6
The article presents information regarding the financial performance of check printer Harland Clarke Holdings. Consolidated revenues of the firm declined almost 1 percent to dollar 423.3 million. It is informed that the company's core Harland Clarke check printing segment has almost flat...
- D+H to Buy Core Banking Software Provider Harland for $1.2B. Crosman, Penny // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/29/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p18
The article reports on the agreement reached by Toronto, Ontario-based financial technology provider D+H with Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. to acquire Harland Financial Solutions. The decision was made by the Canadian company so as to give it deeper roots in the U.S. and a broader product set....