- Level 3 Plans $300M HY Issue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/23/2012, p9
The article reports on the 300 million dollar junk bonds offering of Level 3 Communications, a Broomfield, Colorado communication services provider in July 2012.
- Level 3 sells junk bonds. Weisul, Kimberly // Inter@ctive Week;04/27/98, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p10
Reports that the start-up telecom company Level 3 Communications Incorporated issued the largest junk bond offering in the 1990's on April 23, 1998. Indication that the company raised $2 billion; Construction of a nationwide network which is based on the Internet Protocol; Discussion on the...
- BreitBurn and Level 3 Add $600M in HY Offers. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/16/2012, p5
The article reports on the junk bond offerings of Breitburn Energy Partners and Level 3 Communications totaling to 600 million dollars.
- Level 3, BreitBurn Drive By for $1.15B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/16/2012, p11
The article reports on the success of Level 3 Communications and BreitBurn Energy Partners to sell junk bonds worth more than 1 billion dollars in drive-by offerings.
- Level 3 Taps HY Market for $640M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p28
The article reports on the sale of 40 million U.S. dollars high-yield bonds due 2021 by telecommunications and Internet service provider Level 3 Communications.
- Level 3, Key Energy Price Upsized Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p5
The article offers information on the upsized drive-by high yield bond issues completed by Level 3 Communications and Key Energy Services.
- Key Energy, Level 3 Driving By with HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p28
The article announces junk bond issues from Key Energy Services and Level 3 Communications.
- Level 3 Prices Upsized $600M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p14
The article reports on an upsized junk bond issued by Level 3 Communications via a drive-by offering on May 25, 2011 as part of its plan to close an acquisition deal.
- Huge level 3 deal breaks new ground in junk, euro marts. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/28/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p4
Reports the high-yield junk deal of Level 3 Communications Inc. in the United States. Details and financial implications of the deal; Facilitation of negotiation by Salomon Smith Barney Inc.; Impact of the junk deal on the investment market.