- GM Financial Snags $500M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p29
The article reports that General Motors Financial Co. has successfully raised 500 million U.S. dollars in the junk bond market on May 26, 2011.
- GM Financial reports 2Q operating results. Graham, A. Lee // Fort Worth Business Press;7/29/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p24
The article discusses that General Motors Financial Co. Inc., a financial services industry of Fort Worth, Texas, reported higher corporate earnings of $284 million for the second quarter of the year which ended on June 30, 2013.
- GM Financial Offers $2B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/13/2013, p2
The article reports on the launch by Fort Worth, Texas-based General Motors Financial Co. of a bond offering worth two billion dollars.
- GM Financial shifts emphasis to newer cars. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;4/29/2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6566, p14
The article reports that General Motors Financial Co. Inc. is trying to change its image among franchised dealers by hosting a sale of about 200 2010-13 GM vehicles at Manheim Pennsylvania.
- Online tool will help GM dealers process, purchase off-lease vehicles. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;10/8/2012, Vol. 87 Issue 6537, p10
The article reports that online tools have been developed by General Motors Financial Co. Inc. to help dealerships process off-lease vehicles, starting in December 2012.
- General Motors Financial Offers New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/14/2014, p3
The article reports that automobile financing company General Motors Financial Co. Inc. has offered at least $500 million in senior notes for general corporate purposes in 2014.
- GM Financial Sells $1.5B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/14/2014, p10
The article reports that Fort Worth, Texas-based automobile financing company General Motors Financial Co. Inc. has sold $800 million in 3.5% senior notes due 2019 and $700 million in 2.625% senior notes due 2017 in the bond market in July 2014.
- Opel mit neuer Autobank. // Die Bank;jul2013, Issue 7, p28
The introduction of an automobile finance agency for customers of the Opel automobile company underwritten by the financial services agency GM Financial called Opel Financial Services.
- DOJ Subpoenas GM Financial Over Subprime Auto Loans. Wack, Kevin // American Banker;8/ 5/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 120, p15
The article reports that the U.S. Dept. of Justice (DOJ) issued a subpoena to automobile manufacturer General Motors' auto-finance division GM Financial regarding subprime automobile loans.