- Honda's Dr H takes engine 'check-ups' to a new level. // Ausmarine;Jan2009, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p33
The article evaluates the Dr H electronic diagnostic tool for marine engines from Honda Australia.
- BLADE FOR MOTOGP? Young, Colin // Australian Motorcycle News;2/17/2010, Vol. 59 Issue 16, p147
The article focuses on the consideration of Honda Australia P/L to use a hot-rod CBR1000RR production engine for MotoGP regulations to be enforced in 2012.
- Low interest rate finance on Honda outboards. // Ausmarine;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p25
The article reports on the offer of Honda Australia of a low 5.99 percent interest rate for purchases of their new outboard engine until January 31, 2011.
- Honda sales soar as locals suffer. Thomson, James // BRW;1/11/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the controversy regarding the increase of car sales of Honda Australia while the sales of other Australian-made cars decrease in 2006. Honda Australia sales increased by 15% to 54,202 units, while the Australian market's total sales fell by 2.6% to 962,666 units. The...
- Honda reviews Australian Accord account. // Adweek Western Edition;2/6/95, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p12
Reveals that Honda Australia has asked five Melbourne shops to pitch for part of its advertising account, which is previously at Lintas: Melbourne.
- QUAKE SQUEEZE. // Australian Motorcycle News;6/8/2011, Vol. 60 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that Honda Australia P/L has been little affected by downturn in the Japanese motorcycle industry, following a major earthquake on March 11, 2011.
- AUSTRALIA: British diesel Honda CR-V on sale in February. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);1/21/2014, p1
The article informs that Honda Australia will start selling diesel versions of the CR-V in February 2014 from Swindon, England.
- WILL IT WORK? Thomson, James // BRW;12/5/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p19
Reports that Honda Australia has released the Jazz automobile on November 1, 2002. Sales performance of the automobile in Japan and Europe; Marketing plans of the company for the automobile.
- VFR EXPOSED. Purvis, Ben // Australian Motorcycle News;10/14/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p4
The article presents a preview of the Honda V4 Sportsbike, a motorcycle from Honda Australia P/L.