The Allan Barnett Fishing Company: sturdy in success, strong in reputation
- Allan Barnett Fishing Co. of Bridport. Anderson, Guy // Professional Fisherman;Mar2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p26
Reports on the completion of upgrading the facilities of the boat building operation of Allan Barnett Fishing Co. in Australia. Corporate background of Allan Barnett; Designs constructed by the company; Contact information.
- 'Brid Venture' Anderson, Guy // Professional Fisherman;Jan2004, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p32
Features the Brid Venture scallop dredger/cray boat built by Allan Barnett Fishing Co. Designer; Construction material; Length; Displacement; Main engine; Gearbox; Propulsion; Maximum speed; Cruising speed; Fuel capacity.
- 'ACE OF HEARTS.'. WALLIS, JONATHAN // Ausmarine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p26
The article evaluates the Ace of Hearts ship from Allan Barnett Fishing Company.
- 'Kaybeanna' Anderson, Guy // Professional Fisherman;Nov2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p16
Focuses on Kaybeanna, the second of three ships to be built by the shipbuilding division of Allan Barnett Fishing Co. in Bridport in Tasmania, Australia. Design of the fishing boat to be able to serve a variety of purposes; Attention paid to the hull design to achieve a low fuel consumption;...
- 'Kaybeanna' goes Assie Pumps. // Professional Fisherman;Nov2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p36
Focuses on Allan Barnett Fishing's selection of the Aussie GMP model B2KQA zinc free bronze motor pump for its Kaybeanna fishing boat. Manufacture of the pump from zinc free bronze; Stainless steel fittings and shaft; Pump equipment; Contact information.
- Allan Barnett Fishing Company. BROWN, MIKE // Ausmarine;Jan2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p24
The article reports that the Allan Barnett Fishing Company has received the Ausmarine award for Best Fishing Boat Builder, 2012 for the multipurpose fisher 'Insta-gator.'
- 'Emnicus.'. Barnett, Allan // Ausmarine;May2006, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p16
The article presents information on mnicus, a steel and aluminum fishing boat built by Allan Barnett Fishing. The boat is versatile and environment-friendly. The boat can be used to catch scallops, crabs, lobsters and other longline target species with equal facility. It is equipped with a 267kW...
- 'Patricia.'. // Ausmarine;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p16
The article highlights "Patricia," a 24-meter barge refurbished by Allan Barnett Fishing Co. and bought by Morrison Nautical Services in 2011 to assist Tasmania's aquaculture industry. It relates that the barge was originally constructed for the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) to transport planes to...
- Ferretti's Flagship. // Yachting;Sep2007, Vol. 202 Issue 3, p38
The article describes a large motoryacht constructed by the Ferretti company of boatbuilders.