Qube acquires DP World's P&O Trans Australia shares
- DP WORLD EXPANDS CANADIAN FOOTPRINT. Barnard, Bruce // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);4/20/2015, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p35
The article discusses the announcement made by Dubai terminal operator DP World regarding its plans to acquire Maher Terminals' Fairview Container Terminal in Prince Rupert, British Columbia, from Germany's Deutsche Bank. Topics mentioned include Fairview's annual capacity, its Phase 2...
- London Gateway to open in two years. // Logistics Manager;Nov2011, p28
The article reports that as of November 2011, DP World reports that its ongoing work for the London Gateway development in London, England, will complete 9 million square feet by the end of 2013, generating 1.6 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) and provide 36,000 jobs.
- London Gateway works on hold. // Rail Business Intelligence;1/8/2010, Issue 357, p3
The article reports that DP World has put the works related to the London Gateway container port project on hold for at least a year because of the impact of recession on imports to Great Britain.
- DP World to repay debt and raise new loan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/30/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 13, p18
The article discusses the Dubai, United Arab Emirates-based ports operator DP World and its plans to repay a loan ahead of its maturity.
- Untitled. Berkin, Chris // Estates Gazette;2/15/2014, Issue 1358, p03
The article reports the move by the Thurrock Council as of mid-February 2014 to designate the former Coryton refinery at the Thames Estuary in London, England as an industrial park that would rival DP World's London Gateway.
- SURINAME. // Caribbean Update;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on Dubai, United Arab Emirates-based marine terminal operator DP World's purchase of a controlling stake in Suriname Port Services (PS) and in Integra PS.
- DP World appoints Justine Brown. Paterson, Jennifer // Employee Benefits;11/21/2013, p11
The article announces the appointment of Justine Brown as human resource (HR) director of DP World for Europe and Russia.
- London Gateway moves ahead. // Rail Business Intelligence;5/3/2012, Issue 413, p3
The article reports that DP World has announced that it has awarded a multi-million pound contract to Balfour Beatty Civil Engineering to build the first of three rail terminals planned at London Gateway port, England.
- Bam International wins Jebel Ali port contract. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/17/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p11
The article reports that the local port operator DP World has awarded the operating company Bam International of the Netherlands with a contract worth 370 million dirhams or 100 million U.S. dollars to design and build the causeway, bridge and quay wall serving Terminal 4 at Dubai's Jebel Ali port.