Queensland's Sunferries taken over
- Sealink acquires Transit Systems' marine businesses. // Ausmarine;Nov2015, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on acquisition of business of vehicular ferry services provider Transit System Marine by transport company Sealink Travel Group and purchase of the business which includes vessels, plant equipments and intellectual property.
- Sealink Asian guides. // Travel Daily;6/18/2012, p4
The article reports on the production of SeaLink Travel Group's first Chinese and Japanese international brochures.
- QHols leap into Kangaroo Is. // Travel Daily;3/5/2012, p5
The article offers information on the three-day famil hosted by Kangaroo Island, the South Australian Tourism Commission and the Sealink Travel Group.
- SeaLink launch Cook. // Travel Daily;11/21/2013, p3
The article reports on the launch of ferry company Sealink Travel Group's vessel, Elizabeth Cook, which will operate in ferry, sightseeing and transfer cruises in Sydney, New South Wales.
- SeaLink $11m investments. // Travel Daily;4/30/2013, p4
The article focuses on the $11-million investment made by SeaLink Travel Group to be spent in South Australia, Queensland, and New South Wales such as its high-speed passenger vessel and refurbishment and engine replacement for MV Sydney 2000.
- KGI terminal opens. // Travel Daily;3/13/2014, p3
The article reports the inauguration by Sealink Travel Group as of mid-March 2014 of its Kangaroo Island ferry passenger terminal in Penneshaw, South Australia.
- CCC new 'fast vessel'. // Travel Daily;1/13/2014, p1
The article reports on the acquisition by ferry services provider Sealink Travel Group of a luxury vessel for its Sydney Harbour operation in New South Wales in 2014.
- Murray sales up 10%. // Travel Daily;7/24/2012, p7
The article reports on the 10% increased in sales of Captain Crook Cruises & SeaLink Travel Group in Murray River, New South wales bookings in 2012.
- SeaLink prospectus out. // Travel Daily;9/13/2013, p1
The article reports on the release of the prospectus by ferry company SeaLink Travel Group for its planned share market float, affirming plans to raise $16.5 million with the issuance of 15 million shares in 2013.