Evaluation of the impact of the voucher and accreditation approach on improving reproductive behaviors and RH status: Bangladesh
- UChicago Gets Gates Grant to Collaborate With Lucknow NGOs. // India -- West;1/1/2016, Vol. 41 Issue 7, pB4
No abstract available.
- GREAT EXPECTATIONS. Brown, Hannah // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/28/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7599, p874
The article focuses on the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Arguments are presented which suggest that while the foundation has helped research and development into technologies against some of the world's worst diseases it has also received much criticism. Critics have voiced concerns over a...
- Evaluation of the impact of the voucher and accreditation approach on improving reproductive behaviors and status in Cambodia. // BMC Public Health;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p667
The article offers information on a study to be conducted by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation related to "voucher and accreditation" approaches to improve reproductive health of poor women in Cambodia. It states that the study comprises of four population including women of reproductive...
- Nitish's Foundation Works. // India Today;2/11/2013, p39
The article deals with the support of the people in Bihar, India for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Support for the Common Core Standards. // Education Update;Nov2013, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p8
The article presents infromation on the EduCore, a digital tool kit for educators who are implementÂing the Common Core State Standards in mathematics and literacy, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, a non profit organization.
- From crisis to cause, PR keeps proving it can be a force for good. Barrett, Steve // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Sep2011, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including New York recovering from tragedies after terrorist attack, understanding the benefits of unified communications at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the launch of Public...
- Undermining the foundations of non-accountability? HARTNELL, CAROLINE // Alliance;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, pP3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the relationship between the lack of accountability and the emergence of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Vaccines Get a Boost. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p9
The article reports that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has pledged to donate 10 billion dollars over the next ten years to help global research and development in the delivery of vaccines in poor and developing countries.
- Gates Joins GSK, Sanofi In Vaccines Initiative. // Chain Drug Review;11/25/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p53
The article offers pharmaceutical news briefs as of November 25, 2013 on topics including partnership between Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation with GlaxoSmithKline, Schnucks Pharmacy has joined the infusion providers, and Wegmans Pharmacy provides an online pharmacy and free shipping services.