Atlantic College continues leading the pack in digital-arts education
- Alaska Sixth-Graders Learn About Grown-Up Jobs. RETTIG, MOLLY // Community College Week;11/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p20
The article features the Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education-sponsored "I'm Going to College" program held for the first time at the University of Alaska Fairbanks Community and Technical College where elementary students were exposed for a day to different careers so these can...
- Gap program aims to produce successful students. ALLEN, KRISTA // Navajo Times;7/28/2011, Vol. 50 Issue 30, pA8
The article reports on the Bodaway Chapter's back-to-school program that was started in July 22, 2011 with hopes to produce successful students at the Greyhills Academy in Arizona.
- Ky. Schools Collaborate on Experimental Program. // Community College Week;12/27/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that some schools and colleges in Kentucky will test the Community Campus, an experimental program that permits students to select educational paths according to skills and strengths.
- HONORS SEMESTERS MILESTONES. // Place as Text: Approaches to Active Learning;2000, p62
The article lists educational programs offered by several universities worldwide from 1976 to 2002, including the Washington Bicentennial Semester, the Appalachian Culture Semester, and the Puerto Rico Semester.
- SAP to be integrated into Herzing programs. // Toledo Business Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p25
The article reports on the integration of the SAP University Alliances program at Herzing University - Toledo, Ohio.
- The AuD Program at the University at Buffalo. Burkard, Robert; Higginbotham, D. Jeffery; Lezynski, Jeffrey; Stecker, Nancy // American Journal of Audiology;Dec2004, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p118
The doctor of audiology (AuD) program at the University at Buffalo is summarized in this article. We begin with a description of the city of Buffalo and the University at Buffalo. This is followed by a brief history of the university and the Department of Communicative Disorders & Sciences. We...
- Editorial. Meyers, Arlen // Journal of Commercial Biotechnology;Apr2009, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p95
The article discusses reports published within the issue, including the discussion on bioentrepreneurship education programs, the students' global efforts in offering training and education, and descriptions of programs for the undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral level from major universities.
- Psychophonetics at Hawkwood College. Tagar, Yehuda // Positive Health;Mar2008, Issue 145, p6
The article reports that the Hawkwood College in Stroud, England has offered psychophonetics, a new educational and experiential approach to personal development, couselling, coaching, and deep leadership skills. Psychophonetics explores and applies the sounds of human speech to access and heal...
- Southwestern Christian College. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;12/21/2011 Supplement, p33
The article features Southwestern Christian College in Terrell, Texas which aims to help students in preparation for their varied vocations in life and to offer a holistic educational program that will motivate students to achieve academic excellence.