OSTRANDER CO-OP JOINS CENTURY CLUB
- 75 Years Strong. Lies, Mitch // Rural Cooperatives;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p7
The article presents a reprint of the article "75 Years Strong" by Mitch Lies which emphasizes on the business logistics of the cooperative Oregon Cherry Growers.
- From the Editor. Welch, Bob // American Cowboy;Feb/Mar2014, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p29
The article informs about the reprinting of previous articles of the periodical, as part of celebrating its 20th anniversary as of January 2014 and also mentions reprint of a letter edited by Jesse Mullins and published by Bill Bales and seeks views on the periodical's role in the lives of cowboys.
- FROM THE EDITOR. Gurfinkel, Helena // Papers on Language & Literature;Summer/Fall2014, Vol. 50 Issue 3/4, p211
The article presents an editorial introduction to the issue, highlighting its featured content celebrating the 50th anniversary of the journal and the reprinting of its most influential articles from its back volumes.
- Cook One Meal, Eat for a Week. Novey, Joelle // Communities;Summer2008, Issue 139, p23
The article presents a reprint of the article "Cook One Meal, Eat for a Week," by Joelle Novey. It discusses the mechanics and advantages of cooking collaboratively or co-op cooking. Co-op cooking saves money and time. Tips for organizing a cooking co-op are also offered including picking...
- Throwing in the Founder's Towel. Ludwig, Ma'ikwe Schaub // Communities;Fall2009, Issue 144, p40
The article presents a reprint of the article "Throwing in the Founder's Towel" which appeared in a blog entry in mid-2008. It discusses the ecovillage created with the combined efforts of Sol Space, a cooperative group. It states that Sol Space was changed into a project known as Zialua...
- ARE YOU READY FOR COMPANY? Brown, Andy // Management Quarterly;Summer2008, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p36
A reprint of the article "Are You Ready for Company," by Andy Brown, which appeared in the July/August issue of "Cooperative Business Journal," is presented. It offers insights for cooperatives on how to prepare for company. It notes that cooperative leaders dedicate most of their time...
- dancing with an octopus: the graceful art of collaboration. Morgan Russell, Elizabeth // Exchange (19460406);Jul/Aug2008, Issue 182, p12
The article presents a reprint of the article "Dancing with an Octopus: The graceful art of Collaboration," by Elizabeth Morgan Russel, which appeared in the previous issue of "Exchange." The author explains the importance of collaboration and cooperation inside the community. He explains that...
- Dollywood East. Johnson, Steven // Rural Cooperatives;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p19
The article presents a reprint of the article "Electric Co-op Today," published by the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association. Randy Parton, the brother of music and movie star Dolly Parton, leads the construction of the Carolina Crossroads Music and Entertainment District served by...
- From the archives of Rural Cooperatives and its predecessor magazines. // Rural Cooperatives;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p33
The article presents several reprints from archives and previous issues of magazines including the July and August 1956 issues of "News for Farmer Cooperatives," concerning merchandising for farmers, the July and August 1976 issues of the "Farmer Cooperatives," related to marketing systems, and...