OSTRANDER CO-OP JOINS CENTURY CLUB
- 75 Years Strong. Lies, Mitch // Rural Cooperatives;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p7
The article presents a reprint of the article "75 Years Strong" by Mitch Lies which emphasizes on the business logistics of the cooperative Oregon Cherry Growers.
- From the Editor. Welch, Bob // American Cowboy;Feb/Mar2014, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p29
The article informs about the reprinting of previous articles of the periodical, as part of celebrating its 20th anniversary as of January 2014 and also mentions reprint of a letter edited by Jesse Mullins and published by Bill Bales and seeks views on the periodical's role in the lives of cowboys.
- FROM THE EDITOR. Gurfinkel, Helena // Papers on Language & Literature;Summer/Fall2014, Vol. 50 Issue 3/4, p211
The article presents an editorial introduction to the issue, highlighting its featured content celebrating the 50th anniversary of the journal and the reprinting of its most influential articles from its back volumes.
- ARE YOU READY FOR COMPANY? Brown, Andy // Management Quarterly;Summer2008, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p36
A reprint of the article "Are You Ready for Company," by Andy Brown, which appeared in the July/August issue of "Cooperative Business Journal," is presented. It offers insights for cooperatives on how to prepare for company. It notes that cooperative leaders dedicate most of their time...
- City Slickers: Co-op boosts Montana ranches that offer working vacations. Healy, Donna // Rural Cooperatives;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p28
The article presents a reprint of the article "City Slickers: Co-op Boosts Montana Ranches That Offer Working Vacations," by Donna Healy. It mentions that the Metcalf Ranch has joined Montana Bunkhouses Working Ranch Vacations, which is a cooperative of 20 cattle ranches. It mentions that the...
- Commentary Cooperatives make good sense, serve their communities. Berberich, Greg // Rural Cooperatives;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p2
The article presents a reprint of the article "Cooperatives make good sense, serve their communities," by Greg Berberich, which appeared in the journal "Anchorage Daily News." It discusses the economic contribution of the cooperative Matanuska Telephone Association to the community in Alaska. It...
- Dilland built stronger MMPA, able to adapt to market trends. // Rural Cooperatives;May/Jun2010, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p36
The article presents a reprint of the article from the annual report issue of "Michigan Milk Messenger." It offers information on the former director of finance and then general manager of Michigan Milk Producers Association (MMPA), John Dilland. It states that Dilland's ability to project...
- Throwing in the Founder's Towel. Ludwig, Ma'ikwe Schaub // Communities;Fall2009, Issue 144, p40
The article presents a reprint of the article "Throwing in the Founder's Towel" which appeared in a blog entry in mid-2008. It discusses the ecovillage created with the combined efforts of Sol Space, a cooperative group. It states that Sol Space was changed into a project known as Zialua...
- dancing with an octopus: the graceful art of collaboration. Morgan Russell, Elizabeth // Exchange (19460406);Jul/Aug2008, Issue 182, p12
The article presents a reprint of the article "Dancing with an Octopus: The graceful art of Collaboration," by Elizabeth Morgan Russel, which appeared in the previous issue of "Exchange." The author explains the importance of collaboration and cooperation inside the community. He explains that...