- L & T New Products. // 20/20;Jun2013, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p86
The article evaluates several eye care industry products including the Novel and Novella lenses from the company Vision-Ease Lens, the Chemalux CTC-100 free-form lab system from Chemat Vision Inc. and the anti-reflective lens treatment Recharge from the company Hoya Vision Care.
- Protect Eyes from Ultraviolet (UV) Radiation All Day, Every Day. // Review of Optometry;May2014, Vol. 151 Issue 5, p5
The article evaluates the Eye-Sun Protection Factor (E-SPFÂ®) from Essilor.
- PRODUCT REVIEW. // Review of Optometry;11/15/2000, Vol. 137 Issue 11, p104
Features the ophthalmic lenses from Vision-Ease Lens. Polycarbonate, photochromic lens option for presbyopic patients; Key specifications.
- Vision-Ease Intros Light-Responsive Trifocal. // Vision Monday;5/18/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p040
The article evaluates LifeRx light-responsive lenses in a 7x28 trifocal from Vision-Ease.
- LifeRx Outlook. // 20/20;Apr2007, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p85
The article evaluates the LifeRx Outlook Progressive addition lens (PAL) from Vision-Ease Lens.
- Vision-Ease Lens Launches New Novel and Novella Lenses. KARP, ANDREW // Vision Monday;5/20/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p36
The article previews Novel and Novella, conventional front side progressive lenses from lens maker Vision-Ease Lens (VEL).
- New Plastic Photochromic Lens from Vision-Ease Lens. // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 41 Issue 23F, p43
The article offers brief information on the ChangeRx plastic photochromic lens from Vision-Ease Lens.
- Vision-Ease Expands SunRx Melanin Line. // Vision Monday;2/19/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p56
The article provides information on the SunRx Melanin polarized polycarbonate lenses in the D28 bifocal product style recently launched by Vision-Ease Lens.
- Ophthalmic Lenses. // Review of Optometry;12/15/2010, Vol. 147 Issue 12, p72
The article provides information on the Thindex 1.70 Spherical SFSV lens from Vision-Ease Lens Corp.