LAYER BY LAYER
- LEYBOLD INTROS ENTRY LEVEL COATING SYSTEM. // Vision Monday;11/16/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p042
The article evaluates the Boxer Light mid-size coating system from Leybold Optics.
- THE CONSUMABLES CONVERSATION. BOS, JULIE // LabTalk;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 43 Issue 20E, p12
The article offers information on round table discussion on topics related to ideas of original equipment manufacturers (EOM) including Lab Works Croup, Coburn Technologies, and Leybold Optics. Topics include advantages on the use of OEM consumables, recommended brand used on Leybold equipment,...
- NEW PRODUCTS. // 20/20;Mar2013, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p144
The article offers brief information on several optical elements including Seiko Supernal lens from Seiko Optical Products of America Inc., Mini Coating System (MCS) from Leybold Optics GmbH, and prescription MauiGradient prescription lenses from Maui Jim Inc.
- Optics industry report. // Laser Focus World;Aug2007, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p55
The article reports on global developments in the optoelectronics industry. Wafer-scale micro-optics manufacturer Heptagon Oy is setting up a manufacturing facility and regional headquarters in Singapore. Optical coating provider Agilent Technologies Inc. has installed a reactive magnetron...
- OAC 25. // 20/20;Nov2011, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p68
The article offers brief information on the OAC 25 lens coating system from Coburn Technologies.
- LaunchPad. // 20/20;4/1/2011, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p76
The article offers brief information on LaunchPad lens processing system by Coburn Technologies.
- Requena Named GM of Optics Division for Leybold Optics. // Vision Monday;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p012
The article announces the appointment of Antonio Requena as general manager of the optics division of Leybold Optics.
- Borer Chemie's UK agents. // Optical World;Feb2014, Vol. 42 Issue 360, p6
The article reports that precision optics firm Borer Chemie has been selected to represent Leybold Optics in Great Britain in 2014.
- Coburn Intros System for High-Volume, Free-form Lens Processing. // Vision Monday;8/27/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p78
The article previews the True-Form high-volume production system for free-form and conventional Rx lenses from Coburn Technologies.