MULTIPLE AXIS EDGERS: THE LATEST SALVO IN THE AUTOMATION WAR
- New Investors, New Thinking, for Optical. Axerlrad, M. // Vision Monday;8/31/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses reports on the role of investment firms in the vision care/optical retail business published within the issue.
- Navigating With 'Map Your Show' App. // Vision Monday;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p066
The article focuses on Map Your Show, a customized application available for the attendees of the International Vision Expo East to be held in Connecticut in March 2010.
- new products equipment. // Packaging Digest;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p16
The article presents information about several packaging machines. The Wexform 615T features tool-less case setups and is designed so that all case-size adjustments can be made on one side of the machine, A tilt-out tapehead feature allows the tape to be changed through quick access to the...
- To the Subject of Structural Control of Dynamic Flow Distribution. Balyshev, O.; Balyshev, S. // Automation & Remote Control;Oct2005, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p1552
The work is suggested that represents a further extension of the methods related to the theory of hydraulic circuits of V.Ya. Hasilev and A.P. Merenkov in the direction of the substantiation, mathematical description, and statement of problems of regulation and control, which involve the...
- An actively constrained two degree-of-freedom manipulator for passive deployment applications. Reedman, A. V. C.; K. Bouazza-Marouf, A. V. C. // Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers -- Part I;Mar2004, Vol. 218 Issue 2, p63
A two degree-of-freedom manipulator using actively constrained revolute joints is presented in this paper. Each revolute joint drive mechanism consists of two motor-driven worms coupled to a single worm wheel. A mathematical model of the manipulator system is used in order to develop a...
- ISA Web Seminars. // InTech;Jul2004, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p49
This section presents a calendar of events related to instrumentation, systems and automation.
- LITERATURE. // Design News;7/22/91, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p74
The article presents information about literature on fluid power machinery. Production automation catalog informs on designing and setting up hydraulic automation centers. Color-coded sections describe clamping devices, power sources, valves, system components, and gauges. Threehole punched for...
- Control in the field. Singh, Amit // InTech;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Modernization Projects Reduce Field Service Cost" in the September/October 2012 issue.
- Larry O'Brien, Fieldbus Foundation global marketing manager replied:. // InTech;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p8
A response from the author of the article "Modernization Projects Reduce Field Service Cost" in the September/October 2012 issue.