- New UDM president's tasks: Broaden reach, raise black grad rate. WALSH, DUSTIN // Crain's Detroit Business;11/15/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Antoine Garibaldi as the new president of the University of Detroit Mercy (UDM).
- A CONVERSATION WITH. Kelly, Ryan // Crain's Detroit Business;6/4/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 23, pM027
An interview with University of Detroit Mercy (UDM) President Antoine Garibaldi is presented. Garibaldi states that the construction of a student fitness center has started in June 2011, which he said has been the first facility building to be built in the ground in over 42 years. He also...
- Schools agree on information assurance program. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;5/2/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p37
The article reports that the University of Detroit in Mercy (UDM) in Detroit, Michigan have entered into an agreement with Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn, Michigan and Oakland Community College to promote information assurance education and establish the field as a new industry in...
- UDM offering master's in business turnaround. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;5/21/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the development of a master's of science degree in business turnaround management by the University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit, Michigan. The 30-credit program will focus on topics such as cash management during a crisis, forensic accounting, bankruptcy law and lean...
- UNDERSCORINGS. C. K. // America;12/26/1953, Vol. 90 Issue 13, p332
The article offers news briefs related to the Catholic Church in the U.S. According to the Vatican decree released in Dallas on December 12, 1953, the Diocese of Dallas, Texas will be known as the Diocese of Dallas-Fort Worth. The Lourdes Bureau in Boston has drawn attention to a directive...
- 19TH HOLE: THE READERS TAKE OVER. // Sports Illustrated;06/19/1961, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p74
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A Ruse Flushes Some Eager Recruiters," in the May 29, 1961 issue, "Don't Call Me Honest," in the May 22, 1961 issue, and an article on the Indianapolis race in the June 12, 1961 issue.
- MARKETPLACE. // Decision Line;Oct2010, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p51
The article offers information on faculty openings for the operations and supply chain management course in Indiana University and the decision sciences course at the University of Detroit Mercy College of Business Administration.
- 40 UNDER 40: Denise Williams, 34. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;9/25/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p30
The article presents information on Denise Williams, Dean of admissions at the University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Michigan. Williams is responsible for increasing freshman enrollment and increasing quality among students. She plans to complete her doctorate in education administration. She...
- Circle of influence. Begin, Sherri // Crain's Detroit Business;10/23/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p11
The article focuses on University of Detroit Mercy alums, whose affinity with each other is playing a significant role in many business dealings in Michigan and other parts of the U.S. Many graduates of the university are now well placed in different organizations and the mutual trust and...