Hitachi Zaxis Dash-5 Excavators Debut
- Intermat debut for Hitachi demolition-specific 470LCH-5. // Demolition & Recycling International;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p18
The article offers information about a prototype of the Hitachi 470LCH-5 from Hitachi Construction Equipment Pty. Ltd., which be launched at the Intermat 2012.
- Hitachi sets stage with initial waves in new lineup of excavators. // Pit & Quarry;May2011, Vol. 103 Issue 11, p17
The article offers brief information on the ZX Dash-5 Series excavators from Hitachi Construction Equipment Pty. Ltd.
- Hitachi's new range. Guthrie, Sandy // International Construction;Mar2012, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p77
The article offers information on the Zaxis-5 medium and large excavators from Hitachi Construction Equipment Pty. Ltd.
- Hitachi introduces two new machine monitoring systems. // Mining Engineering;Mar2008, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p44
The article evaluates the ZXLink Machine Monitoring Systems from Hitachi Construction.
- HM Plant plans new Â£5m headquarters. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the plans of HM Plant, the distributor of Hitachi Construction Equipment in Great Britain, to move its corporate headquarters in Bridgewater, Somerset, England to Newcastle upon Tyne, England. Cost of the plan; Importance of the relocation according to John Jones, HM Plant chairman;...
- Products. // Supply House Times;Aug2002 Supplement, Vol. 45, p159
Highlights various products for construction equipment. Features of the Comfort Series Instant Hot Water System from Grundfos Pumps Co.; Size of the 698 series showerhead from Alsons; Mechanics of the Studhorse 1200 welder from ARCON Welding LLC.
- Vibratory compactor. // Concrete Construction;Feb2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p70
The article describes the performance of CT 48 vibratory compactor developed by Corniver Technologies that features a water-cooled diesel engine, four independent hydraulic circuits, articulated steering, and 14,500 pounds of centrifugal force on 48-inch-wide drums.
- Products. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/12/98, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p40
Presents information pertaining to construction equipment. Introduction of the drilling attachment system by General Equipment Company; Development of three vibratory rammers by Wacker Corporation; Information on the GR series of generators created by Generic Corporation.
- Marketplace. Mack, Ann M. // Government Product News;Feb99, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p34
Presents several new products introduced in the United States in 1999. Flush-Mount Turntable Lift by Southworth Products Corp.; Fold-A-Barrow folding wheelbarrow from New-Form Mfg.; Perfect Edge stainless steel channel letters by Stainless Designs Inc.