New Cat 336E Hydraulic Excavator Reduces Engine Emissions
- Diagnostic notebook. // Automotive Marketing;Oct97, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p44
Focuses on the process where unwanted refrigerant venting may occur in cars, while highlighting statement made by engineers at Everco Temperature Control Products on the issue. Details on the functions of the coolants; Details on the requirements of the environmental protection agency.
- Climate control. Molla, Tony // Motor Age;Apr94, Vol. 113 Issue 4, p40
Presents diagnostic and service tips for Ford automobile airconditioning systems. Cause of most common leaks; Blower diagnosis; Leaks checks; System performance test; Evacuating and charging tips. INSET: Safety precautions..
- Product launch. // Latin Trade (English);Nov98, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p20
Reports that United States-based construction equipment manufacturer, Caterpillar Inc. has launched two products to strengthen its position in Latin American.
- Small machines for the big Cat. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/10/97, Vol. 239 Issue 19, p19
Discusses plans by construction equipment maker Caterpillar Inc. to manufacture small machines such as wheel loaders and mini hydraulic excavators at its plant in Leichester, Great Britain. Total investments in expansion of facilities; Company's bid to join the rental market.
- Outlook cut. // International Construction;Sep2013, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the move of construction equipment company Caterpillar Inc. to revise its outlook for 2013 after reporting a decline in revenues to $14.6 bullion for second quarter of 2013.
- Caterpillar's Miami staff moved to San Juan. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;2/13/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p51
Reports on the expansion of construction and mining equipment manufacturer Caterpillar in Puerto Rico. Relocation of its Miami, Florida-based office staff; Financial profile of the company.
- CATERPILLAR INC. CITES FOOT-DRAGGING CUSTOMERS FOR DISAPPOINTING EARNINGS. Sawyer, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 5, p20
Reports the rate of the earnings of the construction equipment company Caterpillar Inc. in the U.S. Impact of the delay of customer's investment on the sales in construction markets; Status of the machine sales in the heavy construction and quarry sectors; Reduction in the production of large...
- TOP 3 TRENDS IN ANTIFREEZE/COOLANT. // Aftermarket Business;Aug2001, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p32
Presents statistics on automobile antifreeze and cooling systems as of August 2001. Percentage of do-it-yourself participation in the category from 1997 to 2001; Levels of experience in using antifreeze/cooling systems; Percentage of users in terms of occupation, age and gender.
- Your Car's Cooling System. Wheelus, Gerald // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);9/4/2008, Vol. 101 Issue 36, p5
The article offers information on how to protect and inspect the cooling system of an automobile.