Lincoln Electric Launches SAE-300 Engine-Driven Welder
- Lincoln Electric Offers New Pro-Seriesâ„¢ of Welding and Cutting Tools Designed Specifically for Demanding Jobs. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p44
Reports on the launching of welding and cutting tools by Lincoln Electric Co. Features of the shop equipment; Advantages of the machinery; Expansion of the product lines.
- TIG family upgrades. // Penton's Welding Magazine;Feb2008, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p40
The article evaluates the upgraded Precision TIG 275 and Precision TIG 375 industrial arc welding power sources from Lincoln Electric Co.
- Welder for rugged environments. // Welding Design & Fabrication (21512663);Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p24
The article evaluates the Ranger 225 welder/generator machinery from Lincoln Electric Co.
- Lincoln Donates Supplies, Tools To Build Memorial Bridge. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Apr2003, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the donations of welding supplies to a memorial bridge project by Lincoln Electric Co. in Decatur, Illinois. Fabrication of concrete forms; Construction of a bridge in honor of an Eagle Scout; Date of project completion.
- Fume exhaust systems. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Aug2006, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p32
The article evaluates the XTRACTOR fume exhaust systems from Lincoln Electric Co. and offers information on its functions and features.
- Welding gun packages. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Sep2006, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p35
The article evaluates the welding gun packages from the Lincoln Electric Co.
- WELDERS REDUX. // Dealernews;May2008, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p68
The article evaluates the precision TIG 275 and 375 industrial arc welding power sources from Lincoln Electric Co.
- Lincoln Electyric Introduces Nextweldï¿½. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2003, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p26
Features Lincoln Electric Co.'s Nextweld welding equipment. Specifications; Capabilities.
- Pipeline Welding Machine Supplies 300 A of Power. // Welding Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p36
The article offers brief information on the SAE-300 engine-driven welding machine from The Lincoln Electric Co.
- AUTO DARKENING WELDING HELMET. // Automotive Body Repair News;Feb2009, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p49
The article evaluates the Red Rod welding helmets from Lincoln Electric Co.