- Drilled Crossings Result In RECORD 15,700-Foot Pipe Pull. Tubb, Rita // Underground Construction;Mar2005, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p37
Reports that Patterson & Wilder Construction Co. has completed a record-setting gas line installation under Currituck Sound, North Carolina. Cost of the project; Length of the natural gas pipeline; Use of horizontal directional drilling to install the pipeline.
- Patterson & Wilder And Michels Team Up To Complete Record HDD Crossing. // Underground Construction;Nov2006, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p32
The article reports on the successful completion of the 8,400-foot horizontal directional drill of Choctawhatchee Bay for the Okaloosa Gas District in Florida by Patterson & Wilder Construction Co. and Michels Directional Crossings company in May 6, 2006. The drill is a significant part of the...
- chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Argentina Business Forecast Report;2007 1st Quarter, p37
The article presents information on the infrastructure and prosperity of the construction industry from 2005-2006 in Argentina.
- PRODUCTS. // Contractor Magazine;Aug2003, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p58
Presents information on various products related to construction industry in the U.S.. Features of Norseal V860 Foam; Applications of the automatic grease interceptor; Technology of the electromagnetic compact vacuum valve.
- Winning the game. Elliott, Simon // International Construction;Jun2000, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p35
Reports on the growth of the construction equipment industry in Finland. Growth of the construction industry in the country; Influence of migration on the industry's growth; Increase in the number of construction projects in the country; Increase in the export of construction machinery.
- Digital Buyer's Guide. Palmer Jr., William D. // Concrete Construction;May2012, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p9
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue related to construction industry.
- In Brief. // Contractor Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p5
The article offers news briefs related to construction industry in the U.S. including the increase of prices of the construction materials, the eighth franchise of Mr. Waterheater was awarded to DL Cleek Plumbing, the "Contractor" journal apologizes for its error in its December issue.
- HIGHLIGHTS. // International Construction;Jun2007, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the construction industry around the world.
- LOOKING AHEAD. // Roads & Bridges;Apr2008, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p82
An image of how the future generation sees the U.S. transportation construction industry by sixth-grader Caitin Daily is presented.