- Hobas Pipe carries water in New Orleans rehab project. // Underground Construction;Feb2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, pR2
Reports on the use of the centrifugally-cast, fiberglass reinforced, polymer mortar pipe by Hobas Pipe in the rehabilitation of water transmission in New Orleans, Louisiana. Description of the pipe used; Installation of the pipe.
- Hobas Pipe Celebrates 25 Years In North America. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Dec2009, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p21
The article mentions the anniversary of the corrosion-resistant pipe manufacturer Hobas Pipe USA LP, which has been in business for 25 years.
- Versatile Hobas Pipe. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p40
The article offers brief information Hobas pipe from Hobas Pipe USA LP.
- HOBAS Pipe USA. // Underground Construction;Mar2012, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p66
The article offers brief information on the Hobas centrifugal cast pipe from Hobas Pipe USA LP.
- Hobas wins Las Vegas contract. // Underground Construction;Apr2002, Vol. 57 Issue 4, pR4
Reports on Hobas Pipe's renovation job for Sloan Lane Interceptor in the city of Las Vegas in Nevada. Reinforced polymer pipe Hobas Pipe used for the project; Way of Hobas to facilitate the sliplining insertion.
- CONQUERING CORROSION. Dayton, Scottie // Municipal Sewer & Water;Mar2009, p32
The article evaluates the fiberglass-reinforced polymer mortar pipe from HOBAS Pipe USA.
- Long Lasting HOBAS Pipe. // Public Works;Mar2010, Vol. 141 Issue 3, p53
The article evaluates that HOBAS pipe from Hobas Pipe USA LP.
- Portable Water Pipe. // American City & County;11/15/99, Vol. 114 Issue 14, p6
Features the potable water pipe from Hobas Pipe USA.
- HOBAS. // Underground Construction;Sep2006, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p83
The article evaluates the HOBAS pipe from Hobas Pipe USA Inc.