Styrene and CIPP
- COMMENTARY. // Chemical Week;8/9/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 26, p27
The article comments on the prices of several chemicals. Ethylene spot prices advanced both in the U.S. and Europe in response to tight supply, robust demand, and rising feedstock prices. Aromatics prices firmed marginally in line with rising energy costs. U.S. spot styrene prices rose in tandem...
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;2/19/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 7, p58
Deals with the prices of aromatics as of February 19, 2003. Benzene; Toluene; Styrene; Ethylene.
- Price commentary. // Chemical Week;1/28/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p49
Focuses on prices of various chemical products in United States and Europe. Supply of spot ethylene on the U.S. Gulf; Nomination on butadiene contracts for January; Decline in the price of spot aromatic markets; European contract price of styrene for the first quarter; First-quarter ethylene...
- US benzene prices hit all-time high. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;8/9/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2112, p15
Reports on the status of the prices of aromatic compounds in the U.S. due to European outages and increasing demand. Ethylene; Butadiene; Toluene; Styrene.
- February prices regain ground. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;3/21/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2139, p15
Provide information on prices of aromatic compounds and monomers in the Asian market as of March 2005. Ethylene; Styrene; Orthoxylene.
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;5/11/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 16, p47
Analyzes the prices of olefins and aromatic compounds in the U.S. and European market as of May 2005. Decline in ethylene contracts, spot ethylene parcels and propylene contracts; Prices of benzene contracts; Factors attributed to the decline in styrene spot prices.
- Styrene Pinched By Runaway Feedstock Costs. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;10/18/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 13, p23
The article presents news from the styrene industry. Runaway feedstock costs continue to hinder styrene producers. After a brief respite, benzene prices have estimated their upward trajectory and ethylene prices appear poised to increase as well. In addition, the rim-up in energy pricing does...
- Price commentary. // Chemical Week;12/9/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 47, p71
Analyzes the prices of several aromatic compounds as of late November 1998. Ethylene production on the United States Gulf Coast; Decline of propylene contract prices; Prices of styrene.
- Phenol in tug-of-war. // Asian Chemical News;3/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 391, p33
Presents information on the prices of several aromatic compounds as of March 2003. Benzene; Toluene; Styrene; Paraxylene; Orthoxylene.