Mountainous Infrastructure Project Takes Shape
- Plaza renovation gets under way outside downtown office tower. Rascoff, Ben // Journal of Business (10756124);6/26/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 14, pB11
The article reports on the renovation made by Mooney & Pugh Constractors Inc. on the plaza located on the north side of Bank of America Financial Center in Seattle, Washington. The plaza renovation project includes colored concrete and arch installation and other beautification works. The plaza...
- Delays in Major Agricultural Infrastructure Projects in Guyana: Causes and Proposed Solutions. Marks, Marvin Guion; Ellis, Leighton A. // West Indian Journal of Engineering;Jul2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p79
Delays are a universal phenomenon in the construction industry, and there is no exception for major agricultural infrastructure projects undertaken in Guyana. The paper presents the results of a study conducted to identify and evaluate the relative importance of the main causes of delays, and...
- DNO International commenced drilling offshore Tunisia. // World Energy News;10/15/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- The Dutch are coming. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;9/1/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p25
Reports on the interest of a Dutch building consortium in the construction and management of the port of San Juan in Puerto Rico. Meeting and negotiations with Puerto Rican representatives; Plans for other infrastructure projects within the area; Remarks from Dutch representatives.
- Contractors change focus. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/28/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p6
The article informs about reduction in the Gulf projects market which has forced contractors to change their focus to new markets and publicly funded infrastructure schemes.
- Highway PPP winner on June 20. Marino, John; Márquez, Carlos // Caribbean Business;6/16/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p8
The article reports that the winning private operator bidder for a long-term concession agreement to administer Puerto Rico's PR-22 and PR-5 infrastructures will be announced on June 20, 2011.
- Funding and security stall Libyan infrastructure projects. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/17/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 20, p15
The article states a combination of security concerns and insufficient funding is behind delays for contractors to start on infrastructure projects in Libya and mentions engineering, procurement and construction work on the Sebha airport has not restarted since the revolution in 2011.
- Key points. // Utility Week;12/4/2015, p25
No abstract available.
- KENTUCKY: Arena Plan Moves Forward. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32510, p33
The article reports developments on the planned arena facility in Kentucky. It mentions about the plan of the Louisville Arena Authority (LAA) to hire a construction manager for the facility to oversee the project and help manage construction cost. The project will be funded with $75 million of...