- Felco Industries. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p18
The article offers brief information on the Felco Backfill Coneyor from Felco Industries Ltd.
- EQUIPMENTspotlight. // Underground Construction;May2015, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p18
The article offers information on several underground construction equipments including the RT120 Quad ride-on tractor by Ditch Witch, the RT1200 Riding Trencher by Toro Co. and Backfill Conveyor by Felco Industries Ltd.
- Felco. // Underground Construction;Aug2007, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p72
The article evaluates the Felco Bedding Conveyors from Felco Industries.
- Ground penetrating radar. // Construction Europe;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p31
The article offers brief information on the 2450GR ground penetrating radar from Ditch Witch of Minnesota Inc.
- Vermeer. // Underground Construction;Dec2005, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p14
The article features the T858 Commander track trencher from Vermeer which has the ability to shift 32.5 inches in each direction. It has a curved conveyor with a higher discharge height. Its Caterpillar C9 Tier III engine with 350 horsepower provides power to dig in rock. The hydrostatic...
- PADDING/SPOILS HANDLING: EQUIPMENT spotlight. // Underground Construction;May2010, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p14
The article evaluates several padding/spoils handling equipment including the SPD-350 padding machine from Worldwide Machinery Inc. and Superior Manufacturing Group Inc., the Felco Backfill Conveyor from Felco Industries Ltd., and the Selfloading Superscreen from CRC-Evans Pipeline Equipment.
- SHARPENER DELUXE. // Popular Mechanics;Mar2012, Vol. 189 Issue 3, p29
The article evaluates the Felco Istor Duplex Ultimate Sharpener from Felco Industries Ltd.
- Trenching machines. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p12
Features several trenching machines from various companies available as of December 1997. Includes that of Burkeen Manufacturing Co.; Case Corp.; Ditch Witch; Glenncorp. Inc.; Parsons Trenchers & Cable Plows.
- Effective trencher maintenance=efficiency. // Grounds Maintenance;Jun97, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p20
Offers tips on maintaining trenching machineries. Selection and maintenance of soil quality of oil to use in a trencher engine; Maintenance intervals; Daily maintenance tasks for hydrostatic-drive systems; Greasing requirements; Installation of fluid fittings and hoses; Essentials in...