IN THE LOOP
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;04/03/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the financial performance of book publisher Intervisual Books Inc. during the fourth quarter of 1999 and the whole year of 1999. Decline in net losses; Increase in revenues.
- Future Network wins publishing rights to Microsoft Xbox title. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign (UK);10/20/2000, Issue 42, p7
Reports that Future Network has won the publishing rights to 'The Official Xbox Magazine,' the official magazine for the Microsoft Xbox games console.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;8/19/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p6
Presents news updates on the publishing industry in the U.S., compiled as of August 19, 2002. Profit posted by Intervisual Books Inc. in the second quarter; Financial results of Thomas Nelson Inc. in the quarter ended June 30.
- Intervisual Books finishes poor 1998. // Publishers Weekly;4/5/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 14, p10
Focuses on the financial performance of United States-based publisher, Intervisual Books Inc. for the fiscal year 1998. Comparison with 1997 figures; Decline in total revenues; Plan to acquire the distribution company Fast Forward.
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;8/20/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p7
Reports on the financial performance of publishers as of August 2001. HarperCollins Publishers Inc.'s revenues for fiscal 2001, ended June 30; Financial results of Intervisual Books Inc. for the first and second quarter of 2001.
- IN THE LOOP... // Book Publishing Report;06/18/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p7
Reports on developments related to publishers as of June 18, 2001. Good and bad news at Intervisual Books; Merger agreement of Chapters Inc. with Indigo Books & Music; Consolidation of the bookselling industry in Canada.
- Intervisual to Buy Tango Books. // Publishers Weekly;6/2/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 22, p9
Reports on the letter of intent signed by Intervisual Books Inc. to acquire Tango Books. Terms of the deal; Plan of Intervisual concerning the number of titles published by Tango annually.
- More Red Ink for Golden, Intervisual. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/9/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 15, p12
Highlights the expectations of Golden Books and Intervisual Books Inc. for their year-end report to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission for 2000. Factors contributing to the forecast of the companies; Net loss of Golden Books for the year 2000; Why Audiohighway.com requested...
- Weak Period for Intervisual. // Publishers Weekly;9/4/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 36, p20
Deals with the losses incurred by Intervisual Books in the first six months of 2000. Net loss in the second quarter; Expectation from its joint venture with Aladdin Press.