Bubba's BBQ sold, will be reopened as Fire House BBQ Grill
- Power Lunch. // Hollywood Reporter;2/28/2014, Vol. 420 Issue 8, p26
The article offers information on restaurants visited by several hollywood celebrities and film producers including Robert Evans at The Polo Lounge, Jenna Lyons at the Margaux, and Ron Perelman at the Le Bilboquet.
- Campbell's dinner serves up global opportunities. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/94, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p44
Reports on highlights of a dinner for foodservice operators sponsored by Campbell Soup Co. and co-hosted by `Nation's Restaurant News.' Message by Robert Mayer Evans.
- Robert Evans at Woodland. Theroux, Paul // Architectural Digest;Jul2003, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p86
Offers a look into Woodland, the Beverly Hills estate of film producer Robert Evans in California. Design of the house by John Woolf in 1940; Use of the house as a collateral to finance a movie; Role of actor Jack Nicholson of negotiating the resale of the house to Evans after Evans sold it...
- Supernova hunter. Reeves, R. // Astronomy;Nov89, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p94
Presents an interview with amateur astronomer Robert O. Evans, who discusses how he became the world's most prolific discoverer of exploding stars.
- Evans Gate. Tyrnauer, Matthew // Vanity Fair;Sep94, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p156
Features actor-turned-mogul-turned-producer Robert Evans. Career as Paramount Pictures' production chief; Rise to stardom; Career decline; Marriage to actress Ali McGraw; Friendship with actor Jack Nicholson; Plans for the future.
- THE WORLD OF R. M. EVANS. McClung Jr., L. Grant // Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies;Jan2005, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p163
Pays tribute to the late Robert Milton Evans, a pastor and evangelist.
- StarTrails. Levy, D.H. // Sky & Telescope;Jul89, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p85
Profile. Discusses Australian amateur astronomer Rev. Robert O. Evans, credited with 18 supernova finds. Background; Career.
- The big cheese. Evans, Robert // New York;7/25/94, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p36
Profiles actor and producer Robert Evans. Early years at Paramount as an actor; Meeting with Hollywood aristocrat Norma Shearer; Films where Evans appeared; Becoming the head of production at Paramount; `Making of the film `Rosemary's Baby'; Friendship with former national security adviser...
- Play it again and again... Taudte, Jeca; Gegax, T. Trent // Newsweek;9/1/1997, Vol. 130 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on Hollywood mogul Robert Evans. Cultlike following of the audiobook version of `The Kid Stays in the Picture,' his autobiography; Comments from listeners.