Your questions answered
- What they really really want. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p1
Emphasizes the need for better cooperation between furniture retailers and manufacturers to meet the demands of consumers in Great Britain.
- Tough customers? Not if you connect. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;12/24/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p2
The author reflects on the importance of building consumer relations on the success of the furniture industry in the U.S. He remarked that consumers have evolved, becoming more demanding, better informed and less loyal. Thus, it is a must that businesses make better connections with them. He...
- Freudenberg sets FR mattress push. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the strategic agreement between bedding producer Freudenberg and HS Converting in Durham, North Carolina. Production of fire-resistant mattress products; Terms of the agreement; Enhancement of customer relations.
- Be wary and beat fraud. // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p24
Gives tips on avoiding financial fraud. Retention of measure of skepticism with customers; Crooks' targeting of furniture stores; Ease of reselling furniture; Use of technology to deceive merchants; Increase of cases of identity theft.
- You're only as good as your last sale. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p9
Relates author's furniture shopping experiences in Great Britain. Encounter of a discourteous sales personnel; Customer service with courtesy of a furniture store; Importance of customer relationship for customers.
- Q & a your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;03/03/2000, Issue 5177, p6
Answers various queries relating to customer problems of furniture retailers.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;06/30/2000, Issue 5194, p6
Answers queries relating to customer relations issues as it applies to the furniture and furnishings industry.
- Your questions answered. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p4
Presents a question and answer advisory on customer relations in the furniture industry. Obligation of the retailer to provide information to assist the consumer; Maintenance of the purchased products; Difficulty in proving oral statements.
- Mystery Shopper: Manchester. // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p10
Presents a chart depicting an evaluation of the customer relations in several furniture stores in Manchester, England. Announcement of the victory of the Furnitureland; Observations of the services to customers; Presentation of the stores visited.