DFS leads ad spend league
- Retailers see sales growth bounce back. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p6
Reports on sales of British furniture and floor coverings retailers in January 2004. Comparison with December 2003 and January 2002 figures; Performance of furniture stores and durable household goods retailers; Overall retail sales volumes.
- May's sales growth looks set to continue. // Cabinet Maker;6/4/2004, Issue 5391, p4
Reports on the growth of sales in volume for furniture and floor covering retailers in Great Britain as of May 2004. Comparison of the month's sales increase with the previous month; Projected sales growth by June, 2004; Key drivers of consumer's willingness to spend.
- 10 Common Mistakes Retailers Make. Tyler, Warren // National Floor Trends;May2008, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p12
The article focuses on the common mistakes that flooring retailers make and how to avoid them. It notes that many businesses are making money but are still going out of business because they cannot pay their bills. Retailers are advised to explain to shoppers that many people find it convenient...
- Sales growth continued in September. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p3
The article reports on the trends of retail sales pattern of furniture and floor-coverings for September 2004. Furniture and floor coverings retailers saw another month of growth in September, although the rate slowed significantly. Retail stores reported an increase in sales volumes compared to...
- Sales jamboree forecast to continue for nine years. // Cabinet Maker;8/10/2001, Issue 5250, p1
Forecasts the sales in the furniture and floorcovering industry in Europe from 2001 to 2009. Increase of industry sales; Consumer spending on furniture and floorcoverings; Data on percentage rate sales.
- Discounting out of business. // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2004, Issue 5404, p3
Comments on the growth of the furniture and floorcoverings sector in Great Britain for August 2004.
- Stores shrug off rate rises. // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2004, Issue 5404, p4
Reports that retailers of furniture and floor coverings in Great Britain shrugged off the effects of increased interest rates in August 2004 with stores seeing annual sales growth for the eight consecutive month.
- 2011>Directory Section 5 [Retail Groups/Franchises]. // National Floor Trends;May2011, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p80
A directory for retail groups and franchises is presented.
- Directory Section 5. // National Floor Trends;May2010, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p86
A directory for flooring product retail groups and franchises in the U.S. is presented.