- Furniture Village for Sloane Square. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2002, Issue 5315, p3
Announces the opening of a retail store by Furniture Village in London, England. Area of the store; Range of products to be offered at the store; Approval granted to the company to lease the Duke of York development site.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p3
Reports on the opening of the London Furniture Co. store of the firm Furniture Village in London, England. Store space; Products found in the store.
- Ahead of schedule. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p4
Reports on the opening of the store of London Furniture Co. at the Furniture Village in London, England. Product divisions in the store; Product lines to be sold by the company.
- Dixons creates new format for Europe. // In-Store Marketing;Apr2002, p5
Reports that Dixon Group has opened its first retail store in Hungary. Name of the company's store in Hungary; Advertising firm which designed the store.
- Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p11
Features Furniture Village's furniture retail store in Great Britain. Product offerings; Retail atmosphere; Quality of customer service rendered.
- Five-year plan outlines retailer's ambition. // Cabinet Maker;6/5/2015, Issue 5935, p8
The article reports on the five year plan of independently owned retail business Furniture Village, which include a new ecommerce platform for the website and the opening of 20 new stores in Great Britain.
- Retailer marks 25 years of business. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2014, Issue 5908, p4
The article reports on family-run furniture retailer Furniture Village Ltd.'s refurbishment of its Abingdon store, including fresh product ranges and new bespoke offers to mark its twenty-fifth year of business in Great Britain.
- Room at the top after Dixons rejig. // Marketing Week;1/28/1999, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p6
Reports that Dixons Group has reorganized its retail operations in Great Britain. Vacancies in group advertising director and Currys brands development director; Split of the retail business into three units; Elizabeth Fagan as group marketing services director; Chris Langley as marketing...
- Furniture Village annual profit down by a fifth. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p8
The article reports on the drop-off of the annual pre-tax profits of Furniture Village Ltd., a retailer in Great Britain, in 2011.