Coast Guard C4IT Service Center Plans Industry Day
- Feds moving 'promptly' on Yucca review. Goad, Ben; Geman, Ben // Hill;9/10/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 99, p12
The article offers information related to several regulations in the U.S. including the federal government's compliance with a ruling on the Yucca Mountain, Nevada nuclear waste disposal, the final rules issued by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. (FDIC), and the draft rules from the Coast Guard.
- APPENDIX 12 Selected FDIC Statements of Policy: Appendix 12.11 Information Technology Examination Officer's Questionnaire. // Bank Security Desk Reference;2013, Vol. 2, p45
An appendix is presented of the Information Technology Examination's Officer's Questionnaire of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Coast Guard Seeks IT Support for Search and Rescue Optimal Planning System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/9/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p23
The article reveals that sources are being sought by the U.S. Coast Guard Command and Control Engineering Center which can provide system life-cycle operations and maintenance information technology (IT) support services for the Search and Rescue Optimal Planning Systems and associated Common...
- General Dynamics' [GD]: GD Nabs $11 Coast Guard Award for IT Support. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;8/17/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p15
The article reports that the Information Technology business unit of General Dynamics (GD) has made a purchase agreement with the U.S. Coast Guard to provide Force Readiness Command (FORCECOM) information technology (IT) support services over a five-year period.
- Useful Information. WITTMAN, AMY L. // Sea Power;May2012, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including actionable intelligence, the U.S. navies' operational adaptation, and the network security challenges and information technology initiatives of the Coast Guard.
- APPENDIX 12 Selected FDIC Statements of Policy: Appendix 12.3 Interagency Policy on Contingency Planning for Financial Institutions. // Bank Security Desk Reference;2013, Vol. 2, p16.11
An appendix is presented of the interagency policy on contingency planning for financial institutions of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Information Technology Examination Procedures for FDIC-Supervised Financial Institutions. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2008 Q1, p1
The article presents the Financial Institutional Letter (FIL) published by the U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) on December 4, 2007. The letter contains several updates regarding the FDIC information technology (IT) Officer's Questionnaire, which is considered to be a critical...
- General Dynamics Gets Coast Guard Information Pact. // Computer Workstations;Sep2011, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the purchase agreement between the General Dynamics Information Technology and the U.S. Coast Guard Force Readiness Command (FORCECOM). It states that General Dynamics has agreed to provide FORCECOM with simulator support and information technology (IT) services for their...
- GOVERNMENT WORK: SEVEN BEST AGENCIES. Daniel, Lisa // Washingtonian Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p65
Presents information on several government agencies that offer better employee benefits in the U.S. Goddard Space Flight Center of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration; U.S. Coast Guard; Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.; U.S. Federal Trade Commission; U.S. Government Accountability...