Environmental Tectonics Corp.'s [ETCC]: Environmental Tectonics gets Award from Maryland County for Simulator
- Grants/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;8/9/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 151, p4
This article reports that a hospital in Michigan has awarded a contract for two BARA-MED XD Monoplace Hyperbaric Chambers to the BioMedical Division of Environmental Tectonic Corp. (ETC). It explains that ETC has worked closely with the hospital to ensure that the hyperbaric chamber installation...
- Sterilization group of ETC wins new contracts worth $1.5 million. // Medical Device Daily;11/28/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 215, p4
The article reports on the contracts received by the Sterilization Systems Group (SSG) of Environmental Tectonics (ETC). The contracts include a four bulk-size cage and rack autoclaves and a professional services contract for process Engineering services. The company received the contracts from...
- China contracts for chambers. // Environmental Engineering;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p5
Reports on the contract awarded by Chinese firms First Automobile Works and Tianjin Automobile Import and Export Corp. to the testing and simulation division of Environmental Techonics Corp. Specialization of the company; Features of the test development system developed by the company.
- Environmental Tectonics in new contracts for sterilizers. // Medical Device Daily;9/10/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 194, p5
The article reports on two contracts awarded to Southampton, Pennsylvania-based Environmental Tectonics. The contracts cover the M138 portable field steam sterilizer designed to provide steam sterilization capability to mobile military field personnel and a cGMP Pharmaceutical Sterilization...
- Hyperbaric chamber sold in Indonesia. // Medical Device Daily;8/20/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 158, p8
The article reports on a contract forged by the BioMedical Systems Division of Environmental Tectonics (ETC) with Eakoh Enterprise. The contract calls for the installation of a Bara-Med monoplace hyperbaric chamber from Eakoh. The chamber will be controlled through a computer and will include...
- Owens & Minor extends vendor contract with DoD until 2009. // Medical Device Daily;6/19/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 117, p4
This article reports on the decision of Owens & Minor to renew its multi-year, prime vendor contract for medical and surgical supply distribution services to the U.S. Department of Defense. It says that the contract will be effective until April 30, 2009. The company is a leading distributor of...
- WORLD BUSINESS WATCH. Autry, Norma // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/9/2004, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p42
This article gives information about the world aviation business. Raytheon has been awarded a $54.7-million contract modification to provide 596 AIM-9M-2 Sidewinder missiles to Egypt and Taiwan under the U.S. Foreign Military Sales program. Also, Raytheon will manufacture and deliver Paveway II...
- Vertigo training. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/20/1999, Vol. 151 Issue 12, p19
Focuses on the development of a spatial disorientation trainer using a short-arm centrifuge developed by researchers at Environmental Tectonics Corp. Spatial disorientation scenarios which can be experienced by air pilots using the trainer; Comparison with in-aircraft `hood' training.
- Environmental Tectonics wins contract from Turkish manufacturer. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/13/94, Vol. 192 Issue 7, p33
Reports on the award of a contract for calorimeter test stands required by Turk Elektrik to Environmental Tectonics Corporation.