Implant Sciences Corp. [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Nabs Additional Quantum Sniffer Orders
- Implant Nabs More International Orders for Handheld Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences (IMSC) has received international orders for its handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detector, including a deal in Uzbekistan for airport security.
- Implant Sciences [IMSC]: Implant Sciences Launches Bench-Top Explosives and Narcotics Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/25/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the launch of a bench-top explosives and narcotics trace detector, the Quantum Sniffer QS-B220, by Implant Sciences which will be offered for checkpoint screening applications worldwide.
- Middle East Customer Orders $1M in Implant's Handheld Trace Detector. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/14/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p17
The article reports that Implant Sciences has won a 1.1 million U.S. dollars order from a Middle East client for the company's handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosive trace detection units.
- Briefing. Biesecker, Calvin // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/1/2012, p1
The article reports that additional units of the handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosives trace detector were sold by Implant Sciences Corp. (IMSC) to Rwanda and a Middle Eastern bank.
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/26/2013, p1
This section offers news briefs related to terror response technology in the U.S., including the contract received by Quasar Federal Systems from the Defense Departments's Defense Advances Research Projects Agency, the Quantum Sniffer QS-B220 bench top and QS-H150 handheld explosive trace...
- Implant Sciences' Qs-b220 Receives Regulatory Approval For China Airports And Civil Aviation. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;12/29/2014, p30
The article offers information on the approval given by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) for the QS-B220 desktop explosives and drugs trace detector of high technology Implant Sciences Corp. (IMSC). Topics discussed include reputation for performance and quality of the company,...
- PRODUCT APPLICATIONS. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Dec2007, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p31
The article evaluates several commercial products including Thermite Tactical Visual Computer (TVC) from Quantum3D Inc., thermal imaging system from FLIR Systems Inc., and Quantum Sniffer H-150 handheld explosives detectors from Implant Sciences Corp.
- Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/23/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p1
The article reports that Implant Sciences (IMSC) has sold its first handheld Quantum Sniffer QS-H150 explosive trace detector in Germany for air cargo security to First Class Zollservice. German-based distributor D-Tec System Consulting GmbH made the sale to First Class which plans to offer the...
- Earnings News & Notes. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/8/2013, p6
The article provides data which showed that the net loss of Implant Sciences in the fourth quarter of 2012 has widened due to an increases of 1.6 million U.S. dollars of stock-based compensation expense, increased operating expenses, and higher interest expense.