OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Gets New Awards for Rail Scanning, Service
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;7/25/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 143, p3
The article announces that OSI Systems' Healthcare division Spacelabs Healthcare was awarded an almost 3 million U.S. dollars contract to provide for a new facility in Florida health system.
- OSI Systems to install Spacelabs products. // Medical Device Daily;12/30/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 252, p1
The article reports on a contract awarded by a New Jersey-based hospital system to Spacelabs Healthcare, the healthcare division of OSI Systems, valued at about 16 million U.S. dollars.
- OSI Systems Gets $10M in Orders from Eastern European Customers. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/9/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p11
The article reports on orders received by OSI Systems' Rapiscan Systems division from customers in Eastern Europe for various versions of its Rapiscan Eagle cargo and vehicle inspection products.
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: DNDO Awards OSI Systems Potential $12M in Exploratory Research Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p13
The article reports that a potential 12 million dollars in contract was received by OSI Systems from the Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) under the Exploratory Research Program.
- TSA Abandons OSI's Nude Body Airport Scanners. SPRINGER, RICHARD // India -- West;1/25/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, pB1
The article offers information on the U.S. Transportation Security Agency (TSA) to reorder "naked body scanners" made by Rapiscan, a unit of California-based OSI Systems for security measures at airport. It informs that Rapiscan scanner uses low-level X-rays to create a naked image of screened...
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: American Science and Engineering [ASEI]: OSI Systems Nabs Up to $60M in New Contracts. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the two contracts awarded to OSI Systems (OSIS), one to provide security equipment to Great Britain for the 2012 Summer Olympics, and the other will develop automatic threat detection technology under a program of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
- OSI Systems [OSIS]: OSI Systems Receives $12M Contract from DHS for Air Cargo Screening. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/11/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that OSI Systems (OSIS) has been awarded a 12 million U.S. dollar contract by logistics firm DHL to provide multiple X-ray inspection systems for the screening of air cargo across Europe.
- U.K. Airport Group Awards OSI Systems $20M for New EDS System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p10
The article reports that OSI Systems' (OSIS) Rapiscan division was given a 20 million U.S. dollar order from Great Britain's Manchester Airport Group to provide multiple units of its Real Time Tomography (RTT) Explosives Detection Systems (EDS).
- Rapiscan Nabs Cargo and Vehicle Inspection Contract. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/8/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that the Rapiscan division of OSI Systems (OSIS) was given a multi-million dollar contract by an Eastern European customer for its Eagle cargo and vehicle inspection products.