Camber Acquires Cyber Training Business from EADS North America
- Camber Pays $100M for Avaya Unit. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/24/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p14
The article reports that military consulting and project management company Camber Corp. is acquiring the information technology (IT) professional services consulting group of Avaya, a provider of equipment and software data services for government agencies and large companies.
- Camber Acquires Cyber Training Business Unit From EADS North America. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/20/2011, Vol. 250 Issue 36, p3
The article reports that Camber Corp. has acquired a subsidiary of the European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co. (EADS), Defense Security and Systems Solutions Inc. (DS3). It states that DS3 simulator is similar to Internet, including commercial web sites, social media and benign traffic. It...
- Finmeccanica Suspends Astrium Talks. Taverna, Michael A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/1/2001, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p42
Reports that Europe-based aerospace companies European Aeronautic Defense and Space Co. (EADS) and Finmeccanica have terminated their negotiation regarding the proposed merger of their space businesses. Background on the proposed merger of Finmeccanica's Alenia Spazio unit with Astrium of EADS.
- EMAC in sight. Sutton, Oliver // Interavia Business & Technology;May2001, Vol. 56 Issue 653, p32
Reports plans to consolidate Finmeccanica with European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company to form the European Military Aircraft Company (EMAC). List of EMAC competencies; Estimates on home market expenditures on EMAC; Adjustments made to retain assets in various European countries. INSET:...
- EADS takes full control of Astrium, Paradigm. // Interavia Business & Technology;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 58 Issue 669, p10
Reports on the move of EADS to acquire an interest of BAE Systems Inc. Details of the agreement; Consideration of cash consideration; Reflection of the current deterioration in the commercial space sector.
- BAE Systems and EADS confirm merger discussions. // Engineer (Online Edition);9/13/2012, p9
The article reports on the plan of BAE Systems and EADS to merge their businesses wherein both companies would operate as one group by means of equalisation and other agreements.
- For EU, Peace Comes Without Strategy. Guérot, Ulrike // World Politics Review;10/15/2012, p1
The article discusses the defense position of European Union (EU) countries. It addresses the failed merger between defense companies European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) and BAE Systems Inc. It comments on the Franco-German security treaty. It examines the apparent stand of...
- Congress keeping mum on merger of defense companies. Herb, Jeremy // Hill;10/3/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 119, p8
The article reports the merge of two defense companies, BAE Systems Inc. in the U.S., which would explore the creation of an aerospace and defense combination.
- BAE Airbus merger? // Travel Daily;9/14/2012, p8
The article reports that British defence and security developer BAE Systems Inc. and EADS NV are in merger discussions.