- Numbers. // Multichannel News;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p32
A statistic is presented on the number of households in the U.S. that will have digital video recorders (DVRs) by 2016.
- Clicks. // Television Week;7/23/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p2
The article presents statistics on issues related to digital video recorders (DVR) including the number of households with DVR, the average annual income of a DVR household which is 18 percent higher than the national average, and the rate of DVR users who say they would return the device to the...
- An Investigation of Maternal Play Styles during the Co-Occupation of Maternal-Infant Play. Pizur-Barnekow, Kris; Kamp, Kristin; Cashin, Susan // Journal of Occupational Science;Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p202
Objective: The purpose of this secondary analysis was to examine if play styles used by mothers when their infants are 6 months or older are exhibited by mothers who play with their 3â€“4 month old infants. Method: Sixteen healthy, mostly Caucasian, maternal-infant dyads participated in a...
- Broadcast's Graveyard Shift. Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;4/2/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 13, p12
The article discusses the impact Digital Video Recording devices are having on network broadcasting. Topics include the 10 p.m. time slot, the National Broadcasting Network, and the predominance of award-winning dramatic shows on cable networks. Statistics regarding age demographics and...
- NEW RULES ROIL THE AD BIZ. Learmonth, Michael; Littleton, Cynthia // Variety;7/9/2007, Vol. 407 Issue 7, p15
The article focuses on television advertising sales and television commercial audiences. The article discusses statistics and rates for commercial break viewing, particularly data compiled by Nielsen Media Research. The article also discusses commercial break ratings for digital video recorders...
- Correction. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/16/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 3, p52
A correction to the article "No TiVolution at Nielsen," published in the January 9, 2006 issue is presented.
- Journey to the Center of It All. Arlen, Gary // Multichannel News;3/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on the status digital video recorder set-top storage industry in the U.S. Plan of broadband providers to sell digital video recorders in lower price; Reluctance of the consumer to buy digital media centers; Existence of compatibility feud between broadband providers and...
- EASY HACK: TURN YOUR PC INTO A COMBO TV/DVR. Broida, Rick // PCWorld;Apr2012, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p91
The article provides information on how to use the digital video recorder (DVR) system Windows Media Center, a television tuner, and an antenna to watch and record television programs on a personal computer (PC).
- PVRs: A Glimpse At The Future Of Ads. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;7/26/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 29, p1
Presents studies on the potential impact of personal digital video recorders (PVR) on advertising in the U.S. Performance of the study by the Carmel Group; Estimation on the number of households with PVR by the end of the year; Names of PVR manufacturers.