- Dierdorf exits booth at `MNF.'. Adalian, Josef // Variety;02/08/99, Vol. 373 Issue 12, p35
Reports on the resignation of Dan Dierdorf from the television program `Monday Night Football,' aired by ABC Sports. Reason for his resignation; Comments from the company; Speculations on who might replace him.
- 'LIVE FROM NEW YORK, It's Monday Night!' Price, S.L. // Sports Illustrated;07/03/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p82
Discusses the decision by ABC Sports to hire comedian Dennis Miller to its `Monday Night Football' broadcasting team. Miller's lack of sportscasting experience, and the risk involved in the face of public scrutiny; Why ABC chose Miller; Turbulence between broadcaster Al Michaels and Boomer...
- Let the Rants Begin. Reilly, Rick // Sports Illustrated;07/03/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p98
Offers opinions about the sportscasting team in place for the 2000 season of ABC's `Monday Night Football' television program. Humorous comments about analyst Dan Fouts and Melissa Stark; Opinions about producer Don Ohlmeyer's decision to hire comedian Dennis Miller as a sportscaster; Potential...
- New president for AAT. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p5
Announces the inauguration of Geoff Mason as president of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT). Commitment to education and training; Career background.
- Productivity, Innovation & Economic Performance (Book). Amato, Louis H. // Review of Industrial Organization;Dec2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p507
Reviews the book 'Productivity, Innovation and Economic Performance,' edited by Ray Barrell, Geoff Mason, and Mary O'Mahoney.
- Taking things for granted. Ainley, Patrick // Higher Education Review;Summer2011, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p80
The article presents the author's insights on the viability of papers regarding higher education in Great Britain in 2011. He says that papers on higher education written in 2011 may quickly become obsolete due to the repeated delays of the coalition government to decide on the Browne...
- AAt president gets CIPFA welcome. // Public Finance;5/27/94, p6
Reports that Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) president Roger Buttery has welcomed the election of Geoff Mason as president of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT). Background on Mason; AAT membership; Mason's plans for the AAT.
- Atlantic Park set for 1m sq ft redevelopment. Unger, Paul // Estates Gazette;6/7/2003, Issue 323, p42
Reveals that the Walton Group has sold its Atlantic Park industrial estate in Merseyside to help repay an English Partnerships grant. Amount of money paid by Geoff Mason for the Aintree site; Properties of Mason; Occupier of Atlantic Park.