FOR THE RECORD
- Viacom earnings see rise. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p2
Reports the increase in the earnings of Viacom. Percentage increase in the second-quarter; Inflation in free cash flow earnings; Optimism of Mel Karmazin, chief executive officer of Viacom, on revenue growth.
- Cost cuts have things looking up at Viacom. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;4/30/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the earnings and profits of Viacom Inc. and discusses the effect of cost cutting on its revenue.
- Viacom Reports Strong Quarter, Thanks To MTV. Garrity, Brian // Billboard;05/06/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 19, p8
Reports on the financial performance of Viacom Inc. for the first quarter of 2000. Net earnings; Total revenue; Cash flow; Performance of MTV Networks; Revenue growth of Viacom's online operations.
- Profits up at Viacom. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;8/6/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 24, p1
The article reports on the increase of Viacom Inc.'s profits by 40% in the second quarter in 2010 to 418 million dollars.
- SHARING THE WEALTH. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;7/25/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the increase in the profit of Viacom Inc. in the U.S. Percentage of the profit; Announcement on the first dividend of the company; Total revenues.
- MEL'S SELL IS ADDING UP. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;10/25/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the strong financial performance of Viacom Inc. during the third quarter of 2002. Increase in revenue and profits; Operating income; Share price; Cable network revenues.
- Cable Nets Propel Viacom, Which Sees Ad 'Bottom.' Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p38
Focuses on financial performance of United States-based Viacom Inc. for the second quarter of year 2001. Comparison with 2000 figures; Reasons for the increase in earnings; Role of cable networks; Absence of plan to get involved in a 'capital-intensive business.'
- Viacom: Ad horizon 'brighter'. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/6/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 42, p6
The article presents information on the financial performance of Viacom Inc.
- Vaicom benefits from ad recovery. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/29/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 42, p99
Reports on the increase in profits of Viacom Inc. in the third quarter of 2002 due to advertising. Comments of chief executive officer of the company Summer Redstone on the revenue generated through advertising; Revenues of the company for the quarter; Increase in revenues of the company's...