April Showers Ratings on USA Network
- FALL'S FAVORITES. // Multichannel News;10/8/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p14
The article lists the most viewed television networks in the U.S. for September 2012 which includes ESPN, USA Network and MTV Networks.
- USA Back Atop Primetime Ratings Pantheon in April. UMSTEAD, THOMAS R. // Multichannel News;5/6/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p6
The article reports that USA Network, a television network, gained the position of the most-watched primetime television network in the U.S. for the month of April 2013.
- Suits and Scripture Drive Cable's Quarter. KISSELL, RICK // Variety;4/9/2013, Vol. 319 Issue 3, p22
The article reports on the success of cable television channel USA Network for the first quarter of 2013, with an average 3.07 million viewers in primetime.
- Hooked up. Higgins // Broadcasting & Cable;01/17/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p133
Presents news items related to cable television in the United States as of January 24, 2000. Includes appointment of Tim Brooks as senior vice president at Lifetime Television; Retransmission consent negotiations with satellite TV providers; USA Network Inc.'s acquisition of Precision Response...
- Powerpuff vs. mankind. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/09/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 42, p19
Focuses on the ratings performance of cable television networks in the United States as of October 9, 2000. Ratings performance of television programs aired by networks Cartoon Network and USA Network.
- FEBRUARY'S TOP 10 NETS. // Multichannel News;3/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p8
A chart is presented that lists 10 most-watched basic-cable networks in the U.S. among viewers 18-49 in February 2012 including USA Network, ESPN, and MTV Networks.
- USA Is 'On a Roll' Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;3/31/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p8
The article reports on USA Network's development slate for the 2008 season. The cable networks' projects include shows about a "concierge" doctor and an inquisitive nanny. USA Network has unveiled its development slate in March 2008, including four new pilot scripts. Actor Debra Messing returns...
- Top Basic-Cable Networks. // Multichannel News;1/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p16
The article presents several tables depicting the top basic-cable television networks in the U.S. ranked by average audience of different age groups for full day, from January 1, 2012 - November 4, 2012 including Cartoon Network, ESPN, and USA Network.
- Top Ad-Supported Networks. // Multichannel News;1/4/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p11
Several charts are presented depicting the top advertising-supported networks in the U.S. including Fox News Channel, ESPN and USA Network.