- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;3/25/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p14
Several photographs are presented for several events in the U.S. including 2013 annual awards of an American television series Wonder Women, 2013 Kids Upfront event of the company Disney Channels Worldwide and National Bracket Day 2013 featuring Lenny Daniels, Phil Kent and Debby Ryan.
- Disney Tries to Recapture 'Magic' Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p9
The article reports on the plan of Disney Channels Worldwide to launch Disney Junior in 2011.
- Online voting for Disney's My School Rocks! starts from July 28. // Malay Mail;7/16/2012, p27
The article reports that online voting for the "My School Rocks!" 2012 dance competition launched by Disney Channel will be available from July 28 to August 12, 2012.
- Miller's global view for Disney. // Daily Variety;4/5/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the promotion of Karen K. Miller to executive director of worldwide programming strategy for acquisitions and co-productions of Disney Channels Worldwide.
- GOOD TIME FOR 'CHARLIE' // Daily Variety;4/17/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the move of Disney Channels Worldwide to release the third season of the television program "Good Luck Charlie" in the U.S. on may 6, 2012.
- Disney seeks commercial partners to revive its income. Mortimer, Ruth // Marketing Week;2/12/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p33
The article reports that the Disney Channel Worldwide is expecting to offset difficult advertising conditions through its newly created global sponsorship team to build more inventive commercial brand partnerships. Tricia Wilber, global executive vice president of advertising at the Disney Media...
- Disney lifts cable guy. // Daily Variety;4/13/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 9, p6
The article offers information on Richard Loomis, who has been promoted as the senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Disney Channels Worldwide.
- IN OTHER NEWS. // Variety;6/19/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 11, p3
News briefs on the mass media industry are presented including the financing of the television program "Girl Meets World" by the cable television network Disney Channel and the scheduled 2016 and 2018 release by the motion picture studio Sony Pictures of two Spider-Man films.
- JUmbLe SaLes of the Apocalypse. Jenkins, Simon // Reform Magazine;Feb2015, p38
The author discusses the ban on using the word "God" in the Disney Channel website as well as on the predictive text on smartphones. He laments the way the cry for help phrase "Oh my God" in the book of Psalms has become OMG being used by many people to express surprise when encountering the...