TV Guide Slate Tees Up 'Gossip Cop'
- 'WEEDS' TO LIGHT UP TV GUIDE. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;3/26/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 59, p3
The article reports that TV Guide Networks Inc. has acquired the rights to rerun the Showtime comedy "Weeds."
- TV Guide nails docusoap. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;11/12/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 30, p22
The article reports that TV Guide Networks Inc. has signaled its television series "The Nail Files" to proceed which is operated by Katie Cazorla.
- 'TV Guide' Does Its Bit for HDTV. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;6/2/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p17B
This article reports on the plans of TV Guide Networks to unveil during 'The National Show,' a "HDTV 101" initiative for cable operators inside its TV Guide product, seen in 56 million homes. The onscreen information is being supplemented online, added Suzanne Meeks, vice president, promotions,...
- It's Not Just a Listing Anymore. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;2/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on Making News: Texas Style, the first reality television series to be filmed by TV Guide Channel. The network is going to Midland-Odessa, Texas, to watch the staff of KOSA-TV put together its daily newscasts. Nick Davis Productions will spend months in Midland at the...
- 'Betty' sits pretty at TV Guide Net. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter;7/23/2009, Vol. 410 Issue 38, p4
The article reports that TV Guide Networks Inc. has acquired the rights of the television program "Ugly Betty" in Los Angeles, California. Under the acquisition deal with American Broadcasting Co. (ABC), TV Guide will begin repurposing the program in the fall of 2009 after the season premiere of...
- TV Guide Net Gets Makeover. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/11/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 36, p2
This article reports on the TV Guide Channel launching its sixth new television series of the year, "The Fashion Team." The author asserts that the channel is in the process of trying to reinvent itself as the need for its scrolling guide decreases. "The Fashion Team" will tackle style trends on...
- TV Guide goes green with 'Weeds.'. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;3/26/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 48, p8
The article reports that TV Guide Network has acquired off-network rights to the Showtime comedy "Weeds."
- 'Curb': Discuss it at TV Guide net. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;3/23/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 45, p7
The article reports that TV Guide Network Inc. will launch the television program "Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Discussion," which will be telecasted from June 2, 2010.
- TV guide net gets 'Punk'd' Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;9/9/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 46, p6
The article reports on the acquisition of the exclusive cable rights to Ashton Kutcher's "Punk'd" by TV Guide Networks Inc. It states that the deal includes 100 half-hour episodes of the television program which will be aired as an hour-long strip of back-to-back segments. It notes that the...