Rivals For Video Subs Set Aside Differences For Sake Of Ad Sales
- Senators skeptical about cable firms' mega-merger. Hattem, Julian // Hill;4/10/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p12
The article reports that telecommunications firms Comcast Corp. and Time Warner Cable Inc. executives could not convince members of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee that the merger of the firms would result in improved service for their constituents.
- Comcast goes for shock and awe. Wilson, Megan R. // Hill;5/22/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 61, p7
The article presents information on the mass media and communication company Comcast Corp.'s campaign for its merger with cable telecommunication company Time Warner Cable.
- AYES ON THE PRIZE. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/13/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 37, p4
The article reports that the merger between telephone service company Comcast Corp. and telecommunications company Time Warner Cable, Inc. is still under evaluation by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Comcast merger under fire on K St. Wilson, Megan R. // Hill;2/3/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p11
The article focuses on the launch of the Stop Mega-Comcast Coalition which opposes and attempts to halt the merger between Comcast, a mass media company, and telecommunications company Time Warner Cable.
- Time Warner, Comcast discuss Florida deal. // Multichannel News;10/11/99, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p2
Focuses on Time Warner Cable Inc.'s involvement in talks to acquire Comcast Corp.'s subscriber system in Lake County, Florida.
- Comcast Looms In TWC Dodger Sports Carriage Fracas. REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;10/31/2014, p00
The article reports on the concern regarding the planned acquisition of Time Warner Cable by Comcast.
- B2B Sales Hit $1 Billion at TWC, Cox. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;12/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p24
The article reports that three major multiple system operators (MSOs) cross the $1 billion-revenue threshold for 2010 such as Comcast Corp., Time Warner Cable Inc., and Cox Communications Inc.
- MCN'S MOST READ. // Multichannel News;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p32
The article lists the top articles on multichannel.com on July 28 to August 4m, 2011 including "Basic Momentum Continues at Comcast," "TCA: HBO Execs Still Hoping Cablevision, Time Warner Go for HBO Go," and "Charter Grows Non-Video Subs."
- Time Warner, Comcast swap systems. Rettig // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/22/99, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p8
Reports that Indianapolis, Indiana-based cable television operator Comcast Corp. has agreed to swap its cable systems in Florida with Time Warner Cable's cable system in Indianapolis. Details of the system swap agreement.