Thoughts on eating
- A Few Thoughts On the Business of Advice. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p76
The article presents quotes from business leaders, including one by George Harris on business thinking, another by Malcolm Forbes on business advice, and yet another on counseling.
- A Few Thoughts On the Business of Hate. // Forbes Asia;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p88
The article presents quotes from various famous personalities on the feeling of hate, including novelist George Eliot, publisher Malcolm Forbes and writer Minna Antrim.
- THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE. // Forbes Asia;9/17/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p168
The article presents quotes from Malcolm S. Forbes who thinks that golf link drivers go further than putterers, Paul Gallico who is convinced that if there is larceny in a man, golf will bring it out and Emily Post who criticized golf as a severe strain upon the amiability of the average...
- THOUGHTS. Forbes, Lydia // Forbes Global;3/15/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p88
Presents several quotations anecdotes from different famous people about food and eating. Malcolm S. Forbes; Nikita Khrushchev; Horace Fletcher.
- Thoughts From Billionaires Past and Present. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p92
The article presents quotes from billionaries past and present including Malcolm Forbes commenting on M.B.A. degree, Robert Kuok on cement business and Thomas Schmidheiny on the benefits of his being kidnapped.
- A Few Thoughts On the Business of Vanity. Forbes, Lydia // Forbes Asia;Jul2011, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p100
The article presents quotes from publisher Malcolm Forbes, television host Virginia Graham and American author Elizabeth Cotsworth on vanity.
- THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE. // Forbes Asia;12/24/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p100
The article presents quotes from Malcolm S. Forbes, Friedrich Nietzsche, and Jilly Cooper on why it is most appealing to sleep at a time when one should not.
- A few thoughts on the business of working. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p84
Several quotations from notable people on the business of working are presented including actress Helen Hayes, publisher Malcolm Forbes and philosopher and writer Ernest Renan.
- Gekko's Gurus. Forbes Jr., Malcolm S. // National Review;2/6/1995, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p39
This section presents a quotation from Forbes Magazine executive Malcolm S. Forbes concerning the economic challenges to the administration of U.S. President Bill Clinton in 1995.