Locking In The Profits
- Kitchen Containers. Humphreys, Sarah // Real Simple;Jun2001, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p35
This article presents suggestions for the storage of food in several kitchen containers. Well-rounded storage glass tumblers and bowls and the stainless-steel mixing set are glorious multitaskers that prepare, store, and serve food. All are round, which makes mixing easy, and each comes with a...
- Tontarelli. // Housewares;May/Jun2006, Issue 198, p40
The article evaluates Tontarelli's Nuvola plastic storageware and offers information on their dishwasher, microwave and freezer safety.
- JWP. // Housewares;May/Jun2006, Issue 198, p40
The article evaluates JWP Inc.'s Lock & Lock plastic storageware and offers information on the patented Lock & Lock hinge design.
- Tontarelli. // Housewares;May/Jun2006, Issue 198, p41
The article evaluates Tontarelli's freezer-to-table plastic storage range and offers information on sizes and lid.
- Don't you dare eat my kitchenware!". Murray, Liz // Housewares;May/Jun2011, Issue 238, p8
The article offers brief information on houseware products from Lock & Lock Co. Ltd.
- Organize your kitchen. Brown, Marsha // Fort Worth Business Press;4/3/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 14, Special section p23
Offers advice from Sharon Schierling, president of Refined Space, on organizing kitchens. Storage of kitchen items which are normally used everyday; Use of disposable plastic containers in organizing perishables; Appointment of a professional to organize a kitchen such as Metroplex.
- Lock & Lock Seals in Success. JUNG Yu-Kyung // SERI Quarterly;Oct2012, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p77
The article presents a case study analyzing the growth of containers of Lock and Lock Co. Ltd. in China's market. It states that Lock and Lock is now one of the top 10 brands of China. It presents various benefits of its containers including airtight boxes, leak proof storage and easy to open...
- The better board. // Body Bulletin;Jan1994, p1
States that, according a recent research, wooden cutting boards may be better than plastic. Reducing the risk of food-borne disease; Work of researchers at the University of Wisconsin Food Research Institute; Recommendations.
- Basic cooking tools. Grant, Holly // Diabetes in the News;May/Jun93, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p16
Lists basic mechanical cooking and baking tools to be stocked in the kitchen before starting to prepare recipes. Small utensils and the health benefits they obtain; Cookware and bakeware materials, with their attributes and limitations; Selecting knives; Mixers, blenders and food processors.