- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/28/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p19
Focuses on the financial performance of Akbank in 1996. Comparison with 1995 figures; Reasons for the increase in net profits.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;4/23/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 16, p29
Presents terms and conditions of bonds issued in various countries as of April 23, 2001. Volume of bonds offered in Italy; Manager for the bond issues presented by THPA Finance Ltd.; Ratings given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to bonds 2001-A issued by Akbank.
- Primed For Growth. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Oct2009, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p10
The article focuses on the strong banking system in Turkey which is ready to support the country's economic growth. It states that Akbank TAS executive vice president Burak Tansan has said that the Turkish banks have conservatively followed lending policies from watchful regulators. Tansan has...
- Company Profiles. // Turkey Commercial Banking Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p39
The article presents profiles of several companies in the commercial banking industry in Turkey including Halkbank, Akbank TAS, and Denizbank AS. Halkbank's rise in net profit in the fourth quarter of 2010 is attributed to good trading income, higher loan growth, and capital raised from a...
- Bringing Tomorrow Closer. // Global Finance;Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p80
The article present an advertisement by the Akbank of Turkey. Akbank is voted as the most transparent bank Turkey by the Standard & Poors. Its steady growth in its operation has left the bank as the leading bank in the country. Akbank is a retail banking pioneer and always look out for the...
- Chase Launches Telenor Facility. // Bank Loan Report;05/08/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p10
Presents news briefs related to syndicated loans in Europe as of May 2000. Structure of the credit facility launched by Chase Manhattan for Telenor AG; Arrangers of the syndicated loan of Akbank T.A.S.
- S. Africa's Reserve Bank Gets $1 B. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;07/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p4
Reports on the syndicated loan facility obtained by Reserve Bank of South Africa from a group of international banks. How the proceeds from the loan will be used; List of lenders who participated in the loan deal; Details on the credit facility of Akbank T.A.S.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/15/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p34
Reports on the deals announced by Turkey's banks in September 1999. Deals involving Yapi Kredi Bank, Akbank and Toprakbank; Successful rolling over of syndicated loans by local banks; Confidence in the sector.
- TURKEY. // Turkey Commercial Banking Report;2016 Q1, Issue 1, p1
The article presents first quarter 2016 commercial banking report in Turkey as of January 2016 and include information on strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to various banking companies in Turkey including Akbank, Sekerbank and Turkish Bank.