Laggard With Bright Spots
- MENSURAÃ‡ÃƒO DO VALOR DE UMA EMPRESA: UM ESTUDO DE CASO DA PETRÃ“LEO BRASILEIRO S/A -- PETROBRAS. Dalmolin, Aline Dagios; Rüdell Boligon, Juliana Andréia; Bolzan Medeiros, Flaviani Souto; Dittmar Weise, Andreas // Iberoamerican Journal of Industrial Engineering;out2013, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p275
The valuation of companies looking to find a fair market value for the organization, a value that represents a balanced way the potential current and future generation of wealth provided by its activities. This value measurement is something that depends on certain criteria, and circumstances...
- Petrobras Boosts Latam Investment. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Aug2002, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the efforts of Petr ï¿½ leo Brasileiro SA (Petrobras) to increase its investments in Argentina and Colombia in 2002. Aims of the company; Possible purchase of Devon Energy's Argentine assets by Petrobras; Amount of the investment of Petrobras on its oil exploration and production...
- Petrobras Buys Pï¿½rez Companc. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Aug2002, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the offer made by Petr ï¿½ leo Brasiliero (Petrobras) SA to buy a stake in P ï¿½ rez Companc of Argentina. Cost of the transaction; Benefits of the sale for Petrobras; Schedule of the finalization of the deal.
- Petrobras funds local construction via lease deal. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;9/12/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p23
Reports on the preparation of oil producer Petroleos Brasileiros to finance local buildings through a structure typically used by Brazilian construction companies in Brazil. Agreement of Santander Investment to purchase the offering in its entirety; Establishment of the fund called Fundo de...
- Brazil's BTG Pactual to buy Petrobras Africa stake. // Energy Today (Hungary);06/17/2013, p1
The article reports on the sale of assets of Petroleo Brasileiro SA by power company Cia. Energetica de Minas Gerais and investment bank Banco BTG Pactual SA in Brazil in 2013.
- Petrobras. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/26/2014, pA02
The article reports on the decline of share at Brazil-based oil company Petrobras following the release of the subpoenaed documents from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on corruption allegations against the company.
- Whistleblowers implicate Braskem in Petrobras scandal. // Chemical Week;3/16/2015, p77
The article reports on the involvement of the petrochemical company Braskem SA to the corruption scandal with state-owned oil producer PetrÃ³leo Brasileiro SA in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil wherein the petrochemical company paid incentives to buy cheaper raw material from Petrobras.
- The Clock Is Ticking For Petrobras. Barghini, Tiziana // Global Finance;Apr2015, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p64
The article reports on the corruption scandal, credit problems, and audited financial results of Brazilian oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA or also known as Petrobras as of 2015.
- How do African companies fare in the world? // African Business;Apr2010, Issue 363, p32
The article presents a comparison of the top 25 companies af Africa with the top companies of Asia, Latin America and the Middle East. The BHP Billiton Ltd. is stated to be the biggest firm in Africa with a market value of 73.7 billion dollars as compared to PetroChina Co. Ltd. with 270.56...